Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tinashe And Khloe K Beef + Lena Linked Up With Chief Keef



Why is it that the Kardashians (or the Jenner's) are always in a beef with someone. This time its not Kim K though,  who is the main one who is always in a beef with someone, its her baby sister ( and I use the term "baby" VERY lightly) Khloe. It all started because of assuming things. Believe it or not, although half the industry doesn't like Kim, or just feels she doesn't have a reason to really be famous just because of having sex and not doing any actual work, her and Tinashe are really cool with each other. We all heard about that rumor of Khloe being a man in the past few days right? If you didn't now you know, and its guessed that maybe Khloe thought Kim told Tinashe that its actually true. Khloe and Kim have a severe sibling rivalry going on right now, in fact they all do, so they really aren't feeling each other right now. It started by a post from Tinashe on FB, She posted " man my girl just told me some cray shit, LMAO man so it is true, OMG that is so funny, I always knew it too though, it looks like it 4real" Obviously, for some reason, Khloe though that was a subliminal message to her and she responded @Tinashe, I don't care what your "girl" told you, you and that bitch can go to hell for all I care, if you both are gonna talk about me be right sweetie, keep my name out y'all mouths and I will not say that again #DumbBroads. Tinashe later responded posting "What the hell r u tlkin about, ain't nobody talking about you, but if you want me to I sure as hell can" That should've been the end of it right? yes it should have been, she clearly said she wasn't talking about her, but Khloe obviously didn't believe it, and although we like Khloe more then any of the others, (no offense) we have to say she started this one because she wouldn't be quiet. She posted "Bitches always kissing her ass you ain't no different don't lie tough girl be real, I though that's what you were about, you and your new little bestie bitch aren't getting to me, so lets be real"Still T didn't come at her wrong she responded "Look idk wtf u talking about but you need to go deuces right now, and I have respect for your sis sweetie, I'm trying here, but if you call me out my name one more time, I swear none of that shit will matter to me Khloe I'm so serious....."Khloe continued to assume and not pay attention to Tinashe clearly say she wasn't talking about her, and Tinashe got fed up and began cursing her out. Eventually Kim got in it and tried to tell her she wasn't talking about her she posted "@Khloe she wasn't talking about you, I didn't say anything about anything you're starting unnecessary drama please stop" But Khloe continued and the war between those two went on for close to 2 hours. Tinashe ended it by saying "I swear I'm fucking you up when I see you U Dumb bitch, you really fucking with the wrong bitch" Khloe responded "W.E HOE" and it ended. We don't know exactly, but in our opinion we do feel that  Khloe may have taken it too far and a beef started for no reason, but there now IS a beef, and neither one is ending it (although Tinashe tried many times to end it) so now it may be an unnecessary beef between Tinashe and Khloe K. Neither one are available for comment as of yet. Stay tuned for more info....In other news, Selena is also apart of the huge huge PSR and Taylor war, but her name is making headlines in a new way today. It is said that she is dating controversial rapper Chief Keef (ewww........sorry) This is based on a pic (see above) where he seems to be kissing the side of her face, and the fact that he has been spotted with her many times over the last 2 weeks, but since Lena or Keef isn't responding to comments or denying or confirming anything, this is pure rumor, and we don't know if this is official or not, but we will find out. If it is true, congrats.........I guess..........stay tuned for more info..........

No comments: