Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Brandy Posts Statement About Minor Charge Calls It Ridiculousness

On top of the other drama that's going on with PSR right now, another big story is still in the headlines and that's the story about Brandy having sex with two minors. She posted a tweet today first and said "This rumour about me is ridiculous, are you people aware that I have family that age, I might as well have relations with them right, please its getting too far now, I never bother anyone, all I ask is that you don't bother me, especially in that way, I would never stoop that low, I'm not sick, and THAT IS SICK!" The so called mother who busted them and the so called twins who so called were having sex with her, have been confirmed to be fake, so this story is FAKE and some fans and media outlets have apologized for believing it. Brandy is a very soft sweet girl, since she signed with PSR her name has never been in drama, the only drama that she is ever in is when her brother does something stupid (which he always does lately) and she comes to his defense (the good big sis) and she winds up in his mess, but other then that, she isn't ever in any drama, so with  her sweet nature, she forgave people, she posted "Thanks for the apology, I really was hurt by that, and I was really hurt that people actually believed that, but I thank you guys for the apologies and I accept it., just please don't do it anymore" (That's not how the "normal" PSR artists will react if something came out like that about them, but hey, Brandy isn't like the rest, which isn't actually a bad thing obviously) So guys, stop trashing Brandy because obviously she is innocent. But just how did this story get out? Well very reliable sources say that Global (who is the most unreliable bastards who posts anything just for money) is the one that posted the story just because they were bored and they made it look like poor brandy was super gross. But its not true, so leave babygirl alone, she is innocent. Speaking of Brandy, she has been doing awesome at PSR since she has been signed, and now she is about to release her mixtape which is very anticipated in the game right now. Sources say that the mixtape is due February 2nd, but we don't know if that date is official or not. Keep your head up Brandy....

No comments: