Tuesday, May 19, 2015

NiNi Releases First Ever Hubby Wife Collab

Today NiNi has released her first ever song that features her husband that's not as a sample, he actually has a full verse which he does the second. The song is called "My Bitch" so it's unknown who's referring to who as their bitch, but since it's NiNi's song we figure maybe he's the bitch who knows but what we do know is the song is beyond bomb and Beith has gotten much much better, I know many people will attack me for what I'm about to say, but I'll say he's on Waynes level or maybe even a couple steps higher and NiNi as usual does great. The song is fire and the Ns are taking notice and are praising Ninis better half for his flow rhyme play and consistency in his verse. Nice to hear these two together.  Click here to check out "My Bitch"by NiNi Ft Beith.

No comments: