Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hazel E NOT Number 8, But We Know Who Is....

Hazel
Yesterday a story ran about Hazel E being the 8th person out of 9 that NiNi is beefing with from Love And Hip-Hop. NiNi is beefing with members of the show from all different corners of the world not just one main one, she has enemies from Love And Hip-Hop: Atlanta, Love And Hip-Hop: New York and Love And Hip-Hop: Hollywood, but Hazel has made it clear that she is NOT number 8. After being approached in ATL earlier today, she was asked by a paparazzi camerawoman if she is number 8 she replied :Am I'm who? Oh that bullshit, no I'm not a number sweetie, I'm not in that nonsense and that's exactly what it is, but hey, I don't put my nose where it doesn't belong so I just stay out of it" When asked if she has any problems with the queen maybe just out of respect for her fellow cast mates, she replied "I'm not gonna enter a beef with anyone for someone else, that's not me, if you got issues you deal with your issues but I'm not gonna make your beef mine, no matter how tight we are I'm sorry, do I have issues with her? I don't even know her, you have to know someone at least a little bit to have issues with them, I never met her, I have no problems with her, baby girl is the shit right now, can't hate" So seems like its all good in the "wood" between NiNi and Hazel, BUT......we finally have found out the number 8, and now we're taking it back to Atlanta and it's Erica Dixon. We found this out after finally catching up with the producers of the show and when we asked "who is number 8" with no hesitation they replied "Oh that's Erica" It  took us a while, because of all 3 versions of the show, its 3 Erica's, so it could've been Erica Mena (which is was at one point) but since we remember they squashed it, and the other Erica appeared on LWN this past week, we narrowed it down to Erica Dixon and we were right, confirmed by Erica herself, when we asked her rep and they replied "Yes, Unfortunately its true" BUT we still don't know why her or any of these women are beefing with NiNi. Now it's on to the next, who is number 9? That's the last girl and its so anticipated people are setting up contests for people to find out the last one to win prizes and stuff. Many people have a hint that it's either Mimi or Bambi,some even say that it's NiNi's ex girlfriend Cyn, but those are just guesses. So we're off to find number 9, who do you guys think it is. Click here to view the interview of Hazel denying involvement.....

No comments: