Thursday, March 19, 2015

NiNi Speaks On Erica Mena + Speaks On Dina



A statement released today by NiNi and she speaks on Erica Mena and the so called "beef" and she says its no beef and that it was a quote "a big misunderstanding" Erica also spoke up about it over Twitter posting #NOISSUES @NiNi WHAT UP GIRL!" So no beef there, but Cyn isn't happy about their new friendship and she posted @NiNi is the bomb, so why the hell she cool with trash like her ugh, still love ya girl lol" Even though she made it out to be a joke, we all know she was dead ass serious on that one. Click here to listen to the queen's statement. But Erica isn't the only person NiNi spoke up on... Yesterday, she and up and coming backup dancer and model Dina who goes by "DiDi" were involved in a heated Twitter war and Dina let it be known that NiNi doesn't see her husband and that she doesn't have sex with anymore due to A$AP Rocky. Today NiNi posted a lengthy tweet addressing her. She posted "I'm sure everyone is aware about my situation, one thing I'm not is a liar, nor am I a bully, everyone knows how I operate, and I let that be known to any new artist, dancer, make up artist, whoever you may be, I'm a huge fan of hard work, and if you're on my team I expect you guys to display hard work, especially the new up and coming ones because you guys are the ones who have so much to catch up with so you should be wanting to work hard anyway. For the most part, everyone I work with is understanding and they do what they have to do and I appreciate and love you guys but this motherfucker Dina must've lost her mind. That Ol' chicken head over there was the most laziest broad I ever seen in my life, she wanted to eat when it was time to work, she doesn't like to follow orders and she constantly asked for breaks even if we just had one 5 minutes before. And you actually are trying to break into the modeling business, you wont get far mama believe that and I let her ass go, and No i sure as fuck didn't pay her, she worked for 2 hours before she decided to act like a fucking dipshit, she followed no rules and she expected to be paid, who gets paid after 2 hours of work tho?  all she worked for was $2.50 and she asking for 2 million wtf is wrong with you, but I'm the bad bitch because I let her go right, keep feeding into the bullshit she tells you, I usually don't work with any unsigned's, whether its artists dancers or whatever, but I know they need luv 2 its hard to make your big break so I tried to help and this bitch took my kindness for weakness, at least I know I'll never work with any unsigned's every again, sorry y'all but you blame that bitch for that!" Dina replied simply posting #Thirsty #Thot blah blah blah hehe" Hmm so yes it is a serious beef going on. Do you guys remember about them when NiNi kicked her out and her and her manager demanded the money and NiNi told them no and they almost fought until security had to drag them both out? We do, now its getting big and #NiNiDinahBeef" is the new hashtag for it. Click here to view her full tweet....

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

lol babygirl is bugging, you really wanted 2 mill for 2 hours??? who the hell gets a million dollars an hour even real celebs dont get paid that damn much and u aint even signed wth and she got the nerve to call somebody else "thirsty"

johnny1 said...

Damn DiDi is hot tho

johnny1 said...

Not really she looks like shes 12

johnny1 said...

She ain't nobody not even signed and she's going up to a legend really? She should b lucky that Nini even responded to her

johnny1 said...

Yea