Tuesday, March 17, 2015

How Does Ariana Feel About Her Rapper Hubby Mentioning Her Billion Dollar Box?

Her Response

Ari
A few days ago, rapper Big Sean dropped a song with the now famous line referring to his wife, and her.....private parts. He raps "I got a million dollar girl with a billion dollar pussy, every time I cum, I swear to God I feel rich" But for those who feel worried that Ariana might have been offended on airing out her lady parts, don't be.... because according to Big Sean she doesn't mind one bit.  'She's super supportive. It's cool, because she was a fan of mine before anything. The first thing she said when she met me was, "Yo, I love your music," and she rapped my verse from "Gang Bang" with Wiz Khalifa. She was just an actress on TV at the time.
"I don't have to run  lyrics by my girl, but she heard it and she's good,""I played her the whole album before it came out, so she heard everything." Well, seems like that's settled then. And Ari also acknowledged the line, jokingly posting "Oh why  thank you *blush* I would've settled for a Milli, he said *Billi" oh my lol :)" #LaidbackintheD #NotTheOnly"D" Those two are getting super close these days, and sources say that NiNi is beginning to get upset with Ari since all she wants to do is be with her husband. A source says "NiNi is married, so she knows exactly how that urge feels when you're just married, or just dating, all that matters is him or her, so she gets it, but Ariana still has a job to do, and her love for Big Sean is getting in the way of that, and it's costing the label and NiNi lots of lost income, NiNi has tried to be understanding and patient since she was once in her position, but she is growing tired and impatient of Ari's behavior like taking off for a full week, and constantly texting and talking when she should be working" All of this is unconfirmed though. Did you guys hear the new song where he shouts his wifey out in the most extreme way? Click here if you didn't.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

sorry big sean I wouldn't even refer to her "box" as "billion dollar" not even "milli" no offense she's big but she aint nini b tinashe riri or katy, those are the billion dollar "boxes" just to keep it real

johnny1 said...

must be a team #SeanRi fan

johnny1 said...

ugh I love them as a couple, and I support them they look great together, but I hate that name, that's even worse then "NiLena" smh stop with those dumb ass hashtag names 4real