Monday, July 15, 2013

Russel Gives NiNi The Shock Of Her Life + Is Kat Stealing From PSR??

Today NiNi's boss Russel Simmons has announced something majorly important to NiNi over Twitter and this is what he said "I've been in this business for a very long time, going on 30 years next month, and every moment ups and downs were the best of my life, I enjoyed working with the artists and helping to shape them into the creative talented individuals you all know and love today. I'm especially proud of my new group of artists in this generation who puts in so much work,  they deserve much more then they get, but my everlasting support and appreciation is what  they will always get from me. But I've come to the realization that life is very short, I'm already pushing 56 and although I have much to show for it, my family needs me and they deserve me more than how they have been getting me, therefore, I am announcing my retirement to the world, in order to be more of a family man. Retirement doesn't mean disappeared, I still have many investments going on in this wonderful game that most of us call home, but I am resigning as head boss of the labels. Its many individuals who are on top of their game and I sincerely appreciate the hard work that the labels and the artists are doing to ensure continued success and happiness, but its one person who I feel should take my place. Actually its 3 that I've come up with, but after thinking very long and hard for the past month, I am giving my position to my dear friend Nisha. Not only is Nisha triple qualified to handle this responsibility, she has more than enough experience with command and responsibilities and keeping everyone in shape and in order, and that's the kind of person I'm looking for to take my place, someone who isn't afraid to tell it like it is, and stand up for what they believe. And I have been observing NiNi all year and she is more than likely to continue a great job. I know she has her responsibilities at her label, but now you guys will have to refer to NiNi head boss and chairman CEO of industry record labels she will now be an artist as well as a business woman, my gift to you. I'm retiring this week, Friday to be exact and along with all my good friends, I'm having a retirement party this Friday at the Hammerstein ballroom and anyone is welcome to come, but whenever it gets too packed, that's who wont be invited sorry guys. So fans artists bosses designers movie stars whoever you guys are all invited but I ask that you do not bring your children. NiNi this is a mega responsibility that I am handing over to you and I trust that you will continue your good work as not only the head, but as an artist as well, and that's all I can ever ask for from you" NiNi posted to her site, OMG I'm in shock I think that's just too much responsibility for me, Oh God this is crazy" Russel responded "I wont take no for an answer lol" Fans and her celeb buddies have been congratulating her all day and NiNi is in a huge huge spotlight right now. This means that NiNi will be running literally everything and everybody every artist every label and still her own and her own artists. Every artists has to do what NiNi says whether they like her or not and they have to report any and everything to her. Although she still will have a boss which will be the actual owner of the entire music industry he's usually never around, so NiNi is the one in charge of the game for now. But with every piece of good news there is someone who has a problem and that problem is Princess who posted "Fuck no, I wish I would have her run me, I guess I wont be in this dumb ass game anymore because she ain't running me, she can run all y'all dumb bastards but cant nobody run me sorry, so NiNi fuck your promotion". Katy Perry responded to Princess saying "Bitch you ain't even an artist anymore anyway what you talking about" No one else besides Princess has had anything negative to say, she is receiving mostly positive reviews from everyone about her new promotion and we would like to say congrats to NiNi,  now she's really The Boss, and the boss of every major music industry label, wow that is a big title, Good luck! In other news, sources say that PSR is missing money from their P.W line account mostly from Kat's "Kitty Kat" line and sources say she may be stealing money from the line. At least 690,000 dollars is missing from the line and it all points to Kat. NiNi and Kat still have their charity together and money from there is missing too which is another reason why Kat looks guilty. Kat hasn't responded to the accusations, neither has NiNi, stay tuned!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

wow congrats boss lady