Monday, July 8, 2013

NiNi Drops Breezy!

Sources said yesterday, that it was a possibility that Breezy was dropped from PSR, but there wasn't any official confirmation to confirm that, but today we got the confirmation that his album sales affected his position, and even though, NiNi is gone on break, sources say that the call was made to Tina to let him go. Breezy posted a statement on him being released and he said "Its cool ya know, shit happens, I had a good time and I learned alot from her and I'm just happy that I got to experience everything that I did, and its no hard feelings, that's still my sis" Breezy currently has no home, but sources say that, some labels may be interested in picking him up, but for now its vacay time for Breezy until he can find a new home! In other news, yes as mentioned yesterday, NiNi has taken her break, she has no shows, no signings no nothing until she comes back  on the 22nd, and her queen buddy will handle their shows for her while she is gone, so I will do my best to get you PSR news when I can!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

bye breezy

johnny1 said...

damn he was the best singer on that label

johnny1 said...

well that's his fault but for the record I always supported breezy