Friday, July 19, 2013

Fabolous Reaches Out To NiNi + NiNi Speaks On Her House

Fabolous, who was constantly collabing with NiNi in her humble beginnings, has reached out to his old buddy on her site posting "What up NiNi, been a minute since I heard from you I'm real proud of you for where you're at real talk, but I need you to holla @ me when you get a chance OK, I appreciate it" Sources say that Fab's Mom has been in a very long battle with breast cancer, and now she is losing that battle, doctors don't give her long and they have already stamped an expiration date on her foot of 2 months, and sources say that her dying wish is to meet her favorite singer before she dies, and that's why Fab is hitting her up for a favor. Of course this is unconfirmed and we cant take it seriously due to other possible reasons that's floating around such as the two were dating at one point and he misses her and he wants her back, or she's pregnant with his baby and he wants her to hit him up to see if she wants to keep it or not and many other wild stories, the story about his mom though is the latest in all the stories that's been going around since he posted that and that's the one that's the most believable, but we still aren't sure exactly whats real and whats not. If we find out we will let you guys know. In other news, yesterday fans received a shock saying they saw two little ghost girls in front of NiNi's Atlanta house and the talk is still going on today and today NiNi made this statement about it "I am definitely aware of the history surrounding the house I live in, I was aware of it about two weeks after I first moved in, and yeah pretty much I believe you guys, I don't think y'all are crazy or weird or whatever the media is calling y'all because I see them every night sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and they both are In my room staring at me looking like they don't know who the hell I am, I wake up see them say hi and go back to bed, its literally that much sightings of them that I'm really used to it its nothing to me its as normal as me breathing or taking a shower,  I seen their mom and dad too they're all still here and they don't do shit, I hear voices and see shadows and hear whispers but it really doesn't bother me you guys may think I'm crazy for that but that kind of stuff doesn't really scare me like It would most people, the way I see it if you can get through the terror of the music game then you can pretty much get through anything, but  they are lost they still believe they live there not knowing they're dead and that its a whole new generation so I leave them alone and they pretty much leave me alone" Since NiNi made that statement every paranormal investigator in the country wants to come to her house and investigate the haunting and the media is having fun with this story as this is first story they have ever come across in how ever many years that a celebrities house is actually haunted and not only that she is OK with it, so its all in magazine's and in media news outlets and the headline is "NiNi is cool with the ghosts" she has a full page article in Global Magazine where she is speaking on it, click here to check out the article and click here to check out her full 20 minute statement. Wow, creepy NiNi very creepy, but you're a brave little queen we see.......

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

o....k wow nini that's creepy

johnny1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johnny1 said...

lol