Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NiNi Makes Another Statement + Fight Pops Off

NiNi has once again made another statement regarding the nonstop war with PRINCESS where she speaks on Princess being in her neighborhood trying to find dirt on her and she ends the statement with a hilarious "Who does that" Click here to check out the full two minute statement. Not too long after the statement Princess was involved in a fight with a unknown woman. Witnesses say that the unknown woman walked up to Princess and without talking just hit her and began stomping her nonstop until blood was squirting from her mouth. This time Princess didn't end up in a coma but she did make a very angry statement from the hospital where she claims she saw the two together before and this unknown woman is NiNi's friend or quote her "Bitch" and she claims that either NiNi made her fight her or she is doing it just to please NiNi. She also called the woman a ugly bitch and she threatened her life saying "I might not be able to kill NiNi, but bitch you're nobody I can get you got by tonight you fucking with the wrong bitch" This woman has been unavailable for comment. *UPDATE* Witnesses say that the unknown woman is Kendra Brooks, she isn't famous or in the industry in anyway, it is unknown her relation to NiNi, but she actually did grant an interview to the camera crew on scene and she claims that she doesn't personally know NiNi she's just a fan, but she claims that the fight was not due to NiNi its because she just felt like it. Princess has responded saying "Well I feel like killing you bitch and I swear on my life I will, all you scary bitches catch people off guard cuz you're too scary to fight fair don't trip Kendra bitch I can play dirty too" Stay tuned for more info on this story!

9 comments:

johnny1 said...

that name sounds so familiar to me

johnny1 said...

I kno a Kendra brooks but I kno its not her cuz she dead I sure would freak the fuck out If it was tho me and her grew up together a ghost fighting lmao that's crazy any of yall seen the girls picture

johnny1 said...

nah another article said she granted an interview but no pictures

johnny1 said...

that sucks but good job tho ma u should've went way harder on her tho at this point her ass will be back out the hospital soon and that sucks no one feel like hearing her man voice anymore lol

johnny1 said...

lmao wow

johnny1 said...

I love nini and her statements shes funny even when shes serious

johnny1 said...

O.......K

johnny1 said...

Who is this girl

johnny1 said...

WELL!