Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kat Is Not Guilty + NiNi Schedules An Extra Week Off

Yesterday, sources said that Kat was stealing from PSR. Today we received word that she is innocent, and the story was just that........ a story created by someone who either has it out for Kat or someone that just has way too much time on their hands. Kat didn't even have to respond this time before it was found out that she was innocent, which is something that most PSR artists do now they don't respond to nothing and they let it get worked out however it gets worked out. Not the greatest plan in the world because sometimes that can make you look guilty but we dig it. In other news, since her release NiNi has been unavailable for anything, but a little while ago she didn't speak on the incident or her arrest but she did post this. "My my my, what a crazy life I live, I'm staying home for another week, I was supposed to come back tomorrow but nah I cant do it so maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday maybe, you guys understand right, well if you don't I don't give a shit anyways I'm still taking off lol" So seems like we wont be able to get in touch with her until next week sorry guys. Stay tuned for more info later.

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

that's good both of them

johnny1 said...

damn just a week robot lol damn girl stay longer

johnny1 said...

maybe she don't want too

johnny1 said...

um I don't think I was talking to u I believe I was talking to nini

johnny1 said...

I don't see how cuz she aint talking back to u