Friday, July 5, 2013

Kat And Keri Hilson The Target Of KC + Ye's Rant

Well two artists who are literally never involved in any drama is Kat and Keri Hilson. But today their names were added to drama by Keyshia Cole. It first started by a Twitter post by KC. As you all know Kat and Keri have a new collab song out called "Bad" that's doing well, but as usual KC acts like the media sometimes and bashes peoples music and she posted "Damn whats up with Kat and Keri's new song, sounds like they having sex with each other in there whats all the moaning and groaning for,  are y'all just trying to sound sexy, or is something else going on in that studio? Lol" As you know Keri was the one that KC fought before she left PSR and that fight is what caused Tension between KC and NiNi, and her and Keri have been enemies for a while. Anyways, Kat posted this on Twitter "Um was that really necessary to say, whats wrong with you, do you think you're funny, or you just need attention what?" And they both let it go. But then KC went on an interview and was asked by the interviewer "Whats the song of this year that she hates so far" and she replied "Bad" I hate that song, those two seemed like they were making love besides making music all that moaning and sexy groaning trying to make themselves sound good just sounded terrible and they both sound dumb, but see they think they are really cute so I would actually expect  that from them, but little do they know its better looking fish in the sea, so to be that conceited and not even all that pretty is hilarious to me" KC had exactly NO reason to target them the way she did as neither one said or did anything to her at all, so many fans and even the media is wondering the same thing that Kat is wondering which is 'What is her problem" Many feel its jealousy" maybe it is maybe it isn't, but one thing that's for sure is that KC spends alot of her time bashing PSR artists and no one knows why, because ever since she left the label no one has mentioned her so she has no reason at all, but many say its just KC being KC or maybe she's just angry because her husband has filed for divorce from her. Nini however has not once been included in her rants and her rants are now being compared to Ye. What do you guys think about KC and her rants? In other news, speaking of Ye, its been a while since he has had one of his famous rants but today he had one over Twitter and this is what he said "My niece is under too much....., y'all fans,  this game.. nothing is making it no better, I swear If I see or hear about anyone else fucking with her, and that can be a fan or another artist I'm landing myself in jail for catching a body, leave her alone, because you gotta deal with me too and when you deal with me its even worse then dealing with her, I don't give a fuck how many fans I lose or how many albums I don't sell,  fuck y'all fans too, cuz y'all are a big part of why she goes through shit, yeah I said it, y'all dumb bitches who grab all on her like she's a sex doll, and the trash niggas who think she's nothing but sex,  yeah y'all fans are gonna make me catch a case, I cant be around her 24/7 but best believe I find shit out,  and If I hear about one of y'all again, that's on my mama RIP, I will fucking find you consider this a warning" No one has responded to Ye's rant but of course he did piss off some fans, and lost alot of them.. Click here to check out his entire 4 page rant on Twitter
 
 


5 comments:

johnny1 said...

I hate kc I used to love her she never used to act like this wtf is wrong with her she acting weird like why the hell is she pickin on everybody shes acting like a bully

johnny1 said...

kc always did shit like that even when she 1st came out so that's nothing new but she just worse with it now

johnny1 said...

I really cant stand her ugh nini needs to fuk her up the way she did princess

johnny1 said...

why wouldn't he be people keep bothering his niece

johnny1 said...

smh