Friday, July 12, 2013

New Songs Fail To Impress The Boss + Princess Responds To NiNI

As mentioned earlier, new songs have been releasing from PSR all day today, and even though NiNi is off she's never far away, and she posted this on her site "I applaud all of you guys for keeping your shit up, but I need to talk to two of you, Victoria and Ariana.... I'm not impressed at all, Its definitely not something I was able to get into, not to say it was totally horrible but definitely not good, being that you guys have hella attention from fans I leave it up to you to choose what to do, but sometimes its not about fans sometimes you want it to sound and be great with or without the fans, just a word of advice" Although the fans love their new song and NiNi told them to make their own choice since its doing well, they both decided the boss gave wonderful advice and they feel that they want the boss to be proud and they are re doing their songs. All the rest of the new songs have gotten the bosses stamp of approval. In other news, Princess has responded to NiNi as she posted this on Twitter 'She thinks she just knows me, that's whats funny to me, don't worry NiNi you are so special to me that I'm giving you a big nice surprise :) its coming soon...." NiNi hasn't responded yet. That's all for tonight guys, check me out tomorrow!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

lol wow

johnny1 said...

um whats funny about any of that

johnny1 said...

princess shut up damn tired of hearing ur bs

johnny1 said...

u aint the only one

johnny1 said...

wonder what surprise she talking about

johnny1 said...

is it true that nini and romeo beefing

johnny1 said...

no