Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lady Gaga Confirms Feature On NiNi's Album

Today a tweet posted by NiNi's ex Besty said that she is featuring on NiNi's New album here's what it said "I'm featured on "My Sister's Keeper" on track 13, but that's all I can say, we worked so hard on this song together and it came out dope, every song we ever did with each other was bomb, and this will be even more bomb" This was posted on Gaga's official twitter account, and fans are dying to hear this collab, honestly this supposed collab is more wanted then the tupac and biggie collabs, but we find it suspicious only because of NiNi acting like she wants nothing to do with her anymore, but times change I suppose and it could be true, but at this point Gaga is the only one who has confirmed it to be true, NiNi hasn't. Are you guys looking forward to a possible Gaga and NiNi collab like the good old days? Honestly we are too! In other news, NiNi came back to PSR for the first time in over 2 weeks and paparazzi spotted her and she granted them a mini interview. She was only there for about 10 minutes which tells us she just went  to show her face and check up on everyone, and she said to the camera's "I guess y'all will be seeing me Tuesday" So the queen is coming back Tuesday and she will continue her shows with her queen buddy who has been doing pretty much all of the shows by herself and she has confirmed that she will be in Alabama Tuesday morning and in Tennessee Tuesday night. So be on the lookout and get your tickets for NiNi's big comeback show. Also doctors say that although Princess cant speak she is able to write and the nurse confirmed a statement she made which is handwritten and here's what it says "As you all know I'm princess and I'm in this hospital because of Nisha, I am not ashamed to admit that, but what I do know is that Nisha is a stalker which is how she knows my every move she sends people to spy on me, I have my dirt too I'm not denying that, but shes dirtier she plays mind games and then turns it around to make it seem like I'm the bad one, shes smarter then I thought I will admit that but I'm on to her and I will always come out as smarter, oh and by the way hey beith honey I'm OK don't worry" NiNi hasn't responded to her statement as of yet.

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

Im looking forward to that collab

johnny1 said...

That should b pretty cool

johnny1 said...

All their collabs are bomb last song they made was the queen monster i heard this one is called the queen monster pt2

johnny1 said...

I loved the first one the second one should b dope

johnny1 said...

All her statements are the same just give it a rest already she dont wanna take responsibility for her actions so she blames nini shes weird

johnny1 said...

I dont likw that lady at all n i used to b a real big fan of hers

johnny1 said...

It is weird how everything she does backfires tho its like someone is following her im just saying

johnny1 said...

Some of yall on here are actually so stupid

johnny1 said...

Amen

johnny1 said...

Its probably false wit dat gaga collab nini cant stand her would b nice tho