Saturday, July 13, 2013

NiNi Announces New Album + Did Princess Fight Another PSR Artist?

Today over her site, NiNI announced her new album this is what she posted "My Sisters Keeper" I love my sister and I want to dedicate an album to her, she means the world to me, and I want this album to show how special she is to me, Its nothing I wouldn't do for her, its nothing I would ever deny her, so I feel naming this album "My Sisters Keeper" is appropriate, Now for the big part which is when it will drop, well sooner then you guys think, sorry but me no tell anything else yet lol" No one knows who this sister is that she constantly brags about and mentions, due to the fact that besides her husband and kids, no one knows about any other family of hers but we definitely think its very sweet and we agree that the title it appropriate and sounds wonderful. She didn't give out any more details on the album and as you can see she didn't give a release date, but if its soon like she says, we really will be keeping an close eye out for it. We'll try to see if we can dig more up on this new album of hers and if we do we will let you guys know! In other news, rumor has it that Princess was released from the hospital and as soon as she got out she had a fight with none other then bad girl Lola Monroe. This rumor started out of nowhere and sources say the two threw down but that's all we know, we have no more info nor do we have confirmation this is true, but stay tuned and we will let you guys know. *UPDATE* The rumor of a possible fight between Princess and Lola Monroe has been confirmed to be false. Princess has not been heard of since last night after she made her statement towards NiNi. However, Lola Monroe was involved in Princesses mouth we just don't know what she said yet, but we will let you guys know!

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

hell yea that's whats up I cant wait for a new album by her

johnny1 said...

yup its that time again time for nini to blow all these artists away with her album just like she did with fierce

johnny1 said...

Johnny chill with princess damn sick of hearing about her

johnny1 said...

don't blame johnny its his job

johnny1 said...

cant wait for that album

johnny1 said...

this gonna be good