Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2 New Artists Added To PSR

Today two more artists have been added to PSR bringing the total roster up to 97. The two new artists that have been added is:

1. 20 year old Hollywood CA Nickelodeon star and singer "Victoria Justice" who is most famous for starring on the nickelodeon teen show 'Victorious" She has been signed to PSR on a 2 year 2 album deal worth 56 million dollars. Sources say that she and Miranda are best friends and have appeared in each others shows ICarly and Victorious many times as well as Zoey 101 and other Nick shows together.

2. 20 year old Los Angeles CA actor/singer and Victorious co star Ariana Grande. She has been signed with the label for a 2 year 2 album deal worth 56 million dollars. Her and Victoria had tension on the show, but have since admitted they are best friends, they both also are huge fans of NiNi.

Both artists are serious about their music career but both said that Nickelodeon will still be in their future at least until a couple more years until they get old enough to quit the child star image and they both tweeted about their new home, with Victoria posting "I asked this woman 4 years ago can I be with PSR it took so long to get an answer but it was so freaking worth it because now my one and only dream has come true I'm platinum guys! Time to make wonderful music with them I love everyone here I'm like a little kid cant even breathe around half of the big names that's here whats up Ri Ri! LOL" And Ariana posted 'YAY this is so so cool, you guys have no idea whats it like to be a platinum girl! all these women are so lucky and now I'm one of them wow IM so happy today, she literally called me out of nowhere lucky my phone was on so my manager could get to me and let me know, and you know what I was just about to turn it off that was a sign y'all thank you God lol OOOH I see Nicki that's my girl crush shh don't tell her tho she doesn't know yet lmao" Many fans agree that they are  talented and are very good additions and sources say PSR has generally accepted them, and they went straight to work and currently working on their first song. How do you guys feel about these two new additions.

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

they both r cute and talented I think they are good additions

johnny1 said...

yeah they good

johnny1 said...

damn all these women into women it seems like its more celebs that's into girls then it is regular chicks

johnny1 said...

so whats wrong with that

johnny1 said...

mostly all these celeb chicks are into women I read about it its just some is in the closet to protect their image some just don't care

johnny1 said...

I think they'll do well

johnny1 said...

of course. they are really big even before coming to psr unlike Miranda or cymphonique those two were known from nickelodeon but they aint get really big till they signed with psr

johnny1 said...

that's true

johnny1 said...

NINI IF UR READING THIS DO A COLLAB WITH BOTH OF THEM ON THE SAME TRACK ALL THAT TALENT MAN THAT WILL BE DOPE

johnny1 said...

She'll do what she feel is right so be quite just hush