Saturday, July 6, 2013

Aaron Carter Declares His Crush For NiNi!

Aaron Carter who is known for his successful hit "I Want Candy" as a child, has posted that he has a large crush on NiNi and has had one for the past 4 years. He posted this on Twitter "Its many beautiful women in this game, alot more beautiful then when I was growing up, the most beautiful woman in here though is NiNi, that queen is wonderful and that's my biggest crush for the last 4 years" NiNi has responded saying "I'm married everyone knows that, wth is wrong with you people ugh" Aaron has not responded to her as of yet. In other news, NiNi has called KC the most annoying female that she ever dealt with. This is what she said "A person who picks on people for no reason is considered a bully, but Keyshia ain't no bully, she's just annoying, she's one of the most annoying females I ever met, and not only my team, but me as well we all are getting so tired of her and her bullshit, I hate fighting from my artists, but she's making me want to have them go do whatever they want to her, because little does she know half my team wants to fight her, and if It wasn't for me, her ass would've been kicked already" KC hasn't responded to her yet. Also NiNi has been released from jail as there isn't enough evidence to prove she had anything to do with Princess. Police still say they will continue investigating.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

aaron carter where the hell he been

johnny1 said...

u don't kno that

johnny1 said...

eww