Monday, July 8, 2013

PSR Artists Hacked!!

The days of celebrities getting hacked is at an all time high now, and the women of PSR are the main targets. Today pictures hit the web of Miranda Cosgrove, Keke Palmer, Lola Monroe and Mona L. Miranda's picture shows her giving her soon to be baby daddy oral sex in what looks like a hotel room. Keke's picture shows her fully nude top and bottom in what appears to be a house which was hacked out of her phone. Mona L's picture shows her and an unidentified black woman and she is getting her.....you know........ate out by  the woman, and this picture was supposedly either leaked or hacked from the girls phone, and Lola Monroe's picture shows her topless on what appears to be her private boat sun tanning where obviously she expected privacy and apparently this picture was taken from above as if in a helicopter or something like that. The pictures were posted to the web early this morning and so far each of  the pictures have been viewed by over 26,000 people. Neither artist has responded yet to their pictures but their pics are literally all over the place. *UPDATE* The artists have responded to their leaked and hacked pictures. Miranda has said "Sorry,  its really impossible to catch me doing anything like that, because first off I don't do that, secondly I would never be so immature to have sex at a hotel knowing its perverts that install hidden cameras, if I'm having sex its home sorry try again" Keke has responded saying "How did you fuckers get in my house, you better hope I don't find out who took that picture ugh" Lola Monroe has responded saying "Whats all the fuss about its titties so what give it a rest I'm comfortable with my body and by people going through so much just to see them tells me that I have a bomb body so thanks for the compliment assholes!" And Mona L has responded saying "I'm not ashamed of my sexuality but I do know that was a private moment and it's my fucking business, but I already know who's responsible and that bitch is cut off from me for life" Sources say the woman who is in the picture is Mona's Girlfriend of 5 years and she secretly took tons of pictures with a hidden camera during their private moment of her own girlfriend in the hopes of selling it to Paparazzi and make money off of them. While it is true that she received a little something for selling her photos, she didn't receive much because she isn't a famous source so she only received like 112 bucks so basically this woman lost her girlfriend, has many of Mona's fans against her and made herself look bad all for $112 dollars, that's smart. So its apparent that all of the pics except Miranda are legit, but you cant really find them since they all have been removed from the web, but If its some of you who really are interested in seeing them its still a link that hasn't been shut down yet, click here to check them out (WARNING GRAPHIC NUDITY IS SHOWN, PLEASE BE OVER 18 TO VIEW)

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

ugh keke has a horrible body

johnny1 said...

so does mona