Sunday, July 7, 2013

NiNi Has Confirmed A Break!

Well the moment that we all have been waiting for is here. Today NiNi announced this on her site "Feeling so depressed, stressed, and under rested, I just really need to take a break before my heart stops working, I'm leaving guys, after my performance today, I'm taking a much needed break, Tina make sure you keep them in line, I'm leaving for 2 weeks, hopefully that would be good" Fans have expressed happiness that she finally deciding to take a break because almost everyone in the game feels that she needs it more then anyone, so for the next two weeks I will do my best to get you info, but I cant necessarily guarantee it will be NiNi info since she will be gone, but since we all love PSR, Ill get you that info too! In other news, NiNi was spotted in downtown ATL today at a Money Gram station, and it looks as if she was about to send money, but fans literally rushed into the store and began grabbing her and screaming. She wasn't with her bodyguard and it became so bad the owner of the store had to call the police who arrived and had to spray people with mase because no one wanted to leave her alone. NiNi had an extreme look of disgust on her face, after the crazy crowd was cleared she was heard saying to the owner "Ill be back I'll do it later what time you close?" and he replied "7pm Miss NiNi, but for you I'll stay open an extra hour so 8 o clock" NiNi replied "OK thanks, just store that number for me" he said "Sure" and she walked out  the store. Camera crews on scene asked her who she was sending money to, but her reply was "'Go To Hell" They said "Wow NiNi that was very rude, she replied "Ya think? would you like to see ruder?" They replied "No Ma'am" and they let her go and she put in her headphones and walked off while the gigantic crowd, who was now being held back behind police tape was calling to her and screaming for her taking pictures and some female fans were tossing their number at her, but she just ignored all of them and walked away. She has been unavailable since then.......

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

THATS AWESOME IM GLAD SHES TAKING A BREAK THO

johnny1 said...

yea she needs it tho

johnny1 said...

that's good mama u should stay away for longer then two weeks tho