Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Collab Drops With Wiz And Breezy + Interview With NiNi And B



Today, a new collab has dropped by NiNi Ft Wiz Khalifa And Breezy titled "Fresh As Me" The song combines two coasts on the same track and that is West coast and East Coast beats put together as one and it sounds "Fresh" The beat is produced by NiNi and She raps on the song, Wiz raps and Breezy sing raps, and all 3 do amazing. The song has hit number 3 on the HOT 100 charts and number 12 on the HOT 1000 charts and the style of this song is hardcore Hip-Hop. We give the song a 10 out of 10 stars. Click here to check out "Fresh As Me" In other news, today, NiNi has sat down with her queen buddy and gave us an interview about their performance that has been rated an F by the media, and this is how it went: (Nini) "We weren't in the mood, I'm not in the mood to even be at work today, not in the mood to be doing this interview with you Johnny, this aint  that kinda day for me, so when people have me do shit that I don't want to do, you get what you get, don't expect me to be all excited about anything, if I have to do it then you take it how I do it or you let me go home its that simple". (B) "I feel that it wasn't all that bad really, we both should not have had any shows today, and both of us had pretty important things going on, and it just wasn't the right time, but still we went up there and we did the best that we could do with the emotions we were feeling, and that's not a good time to perform, it wasn't meant to disrespect um the fans or nothing like that, but when you perform you should always be ready to give it your all (NINI Cuts In and says"Exactly")....... (B) and we just weren't in the right state of mind to give it our all" (NiNi) See one thing about B, she will keep it calm and sweet, but me I don't give a shit about who thinks it was disrespectful or  a waste of time or money or whatever, kick rocks stop bitching, and don't expect me to care right now, anybody who has something they want to say to me, go head and say it,  no one is stopping you, but at the end of the day, its been a fucked up week and day for me, so I want someone to cross me the wrong way. We explained ourselves which is something we shouldn't even be doing to ya'll assholes, so therefore if our explanation isn't good enough then so be it,  I sure as hell ain't in the mood to care about nothing right now" (B) (She laughs for a split second in the background at NiNi, NiNi was going crazy in this interview room guys) "She's right though, its not really our place to explain anything but we choose too, because that's just how we are but at the same time you have to respect what we got going on too, we cant always be in the best mood, and when the time comes that we aren't in the best mood you have to just let us be" Click here to check out their full interview (35 minutes long)

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

exactly just leave people alone the media fucks wit people too much

johnny1 said...

she must really be going thru alot cuz I never seen nini act like that on an interview this job making her crazy smh its so sad

johnny1 said...

nini babe I think u should def take a break before u wind up killin someone

johnny1 said...

smh how sad

johnny1 said...

whats sad about it

johnny1 said...

that this job makes her act like that cuz we all kno nini is actually really sweet

johnny1 said...

ok but yall just assuming its this job yall don't know whats going on in her personal life either so u cant just automatically assume its the job