Monday, July 15, 2013

NiNI Accepts Russels Offer

Earlier today, Russel announced that NiNi will be his replacement when he retires, and she has accepted his offer posting "Its both an honor and a privilege to be handed over that much power and I will do my best, but I don't want any of y'all to look at me different I'm still NiNi, don't call me boss lady don't call me head boss none of that cuz that shit is annoying honestly, I'm looking at myself as a artist and a performer only and that's how I want y'all to look at me, don't start kissing ass or trying to bow down and be extra nice, I don't expect shit to change and I'm serious it might sound mean but If I see any one sucking up to me I'm cutting you off period don't change I'm serious"  Russel has stated that he knows he made the right choice and everyone else seems to think so too. Also we are getting word that NiNi was involved in a fight,  some say with Princess, some say with a random female, but we don't have word that its true yet. We'll keep digging and let you guys know when we know! Sources say that that the fight was broken up by security before it got too big, but once again this fight is unconfirmed.

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

hope she fought princess and put her back in the hospital ugh I cant stand that lady

johnny1 said...

its probably false

johnny1 said...

that's whats up im so proud of u

johnny1 said...

we all are