Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Princess Update

Today, photos of a tattoo have been gaining mega attention and its a tattoo that says "Kareem" and its on Princess's body, photos were leaked of the two at the tattoo shop getting tattoos together and she looks happy and after the tat is finished, they both are smiling showing it proudly and they are shown giving a big kiss to each other. The photos have been gaining massive media attention and fans and even some fans are clowning her, and its really no denying it now, but as usual Princess has a way of denying everything. Despite all the pictures, Princess has said the pictures are fake, this is what she said in a statement "You people are fucking stupid I mean come on, do you really think if it was pictures like that, that actually existed that I would be denying it and making myself look crazy, they're fake you stupid assholes damn, I don't know that man and he doesn't know me, its nisha, if she isn't paying him she's fucking him or doing something to get him to play along in her dumb ass game, but you know what I don't care anymore y'all think whatever you want, I'm done explaining to a bunch of idiots, I know whats up and that's really all that matters period so fuck all y'all" Some PSR artists have been making fun of her as well such as ye who posted "Aww y'all look so cute together, well if that's what you call cute, cuz y'all both look fucked up lol" and fans have been laughing at her all morning. Princess posted something to NiNi and it said "NiNi, NINI, NINI, you are smart girl I give you that, but you ain't the only one who ain't getting phased by shit anymore you ain't phasing me either sweetheart, because you may have all your dumb ass fans and your stupid ass artists fooled but me and mines know whats up and that's all that matters so you have  to try harder to break me hoe" A rumor also has been started about a possible affair between NiNi and Bruce Bruce and photos of the two kissing leaked to the media and those pictures have been gaining massive attention as well. Many people feel that the pics are Princess's revenge. NiNi has not responded yet to any of this. What do you guys think?

No comments: