Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NiNI Returns To Work And The Drama Follows Her + She Proves She's A Warrior At Her Comeback Show

Today, NiNi officialy returned from her 3 week vacay, but that doesn't mean that was a good thing as a female began talking and saying some outrageous things. She first gained attention on Twitter where she posted "I know its many people who been saying some dumb shit about Nisha and her man, and at this point y'all don't know what to believe but me and Beith we used to call him OG B we used to mess around and we still do, I don't care obviously she ain't satisfying him so I can and I do, and I'm not worried about her coming after me because she wont touch me I ain't no bitch like the rest of those broads that will just let her" Then she graduated to statements and she said "He got a really huge... you know, you cant imagine how big that is, so besides being sexy,  daddy got the total pussy pleaser package" The media began to search the identity of this girl and while they were doing that, another story popped up about a woman appearing at NiNi's house in Dallas TX either half or fully nude begging to have sex with him and sources say he looked at her up and down and finally agreed to let her in, and fans say they heard loud noises from the woman from inside the house. The sources claim that they just happened to be around the area and when they saw the nude woman approach the house they began rolling cameras.  The identity of this supposed girl hasn't been revealed yet and the media has yet to show a proof video of this happening so therefore its still in rumor status. Now back to the other girl, she has been identified as Tracy Lane from Brooklyn NY 24 years old. She had pictures to show the two together and one photo shows Beith looking a lot younger smoking a blunt with her, and she claims that he comes to see her almost every night and she also claimed that she has the power to break the two up because she has some quote "Good Goodies" and that they are divorcing anyway. There isn't any real way to confirm either of these stories as being true unless of course Beith speaks up which he hasn't done yet, because both of these events has his name in it more then NiNi's. The girl from Brooklyn also claimed she knows the name ages and favorite foods of both of NiNi's kids and she says "How would I know that If I wasn't dealing with him, obviously he told me" The identity of the so called nude woman showing up to the house has still not been revealed. NiNi has not responded. Speaking of NiNi though, she did her big comeback show this afternoon with her queen buddy in Alabama just like she said and when she was performing one of the large fans on stage caught her hair in it and NiNi didn't miss a beat or a note, she continued performing like nothing was happening. But the scared looked security guards and stage crew rushed to help free her hair from the giant fan. If you watched NiNi's HBO documentary "My Life" You will see that she is a very hard person to work for and the guys who ran to help get her hair free had on look on their face like "My job is on the line if I don't free this girls hair. Eventually her hair did get free, although it is not known who actually freed it, but NiNi didn't appear hurt or even bothered by it which shows just how much of a warrior she is. Fans were kind enough of course to take out their cell phones and record the entire thing and everyone was so surprised how she kept her cool with a giant metal fan pulling on her hair. Click here to check out the video and the little joke she made about it after it was over. After the show though, NiNi was approached by Paparazzi to ask about the two women who have been all in the news all day, and she did her now famous thing which is snatch the camera and break it which she did and she threw some pieces of it at the Paparazzi crew, and they shouted at her "That's so rude NiNi, you owe me 2,000 dollars for my camera" B quickly grabbed her and they both jumped into a limo and pulled off. Still no word from NiNi on anything yet. But on the bright side, NiNi will be doing her 2nd comeback show in Nashville Tennessee tonight at 9pm so hope you guys got tickets already because they are now sold out. Stay tuned for more info on these developing stories......

11 comments:

johnny1 said...

I saw that woman go up to his door I swear on my kids I was walking by and saw her at the door but I had to go to work so I didn't see if he opened it or not I should've recorded that shit

johnny1 said...

I believe that about him fucking that girl because I was driving by in my car and I saw her at the door but that other girl in Brooklyn she might be on bullshit who the hell would travel from texas to Brooklyn every night thats just weird

johnny1 said...

u never kno her goodies might be worth it lol

johnny1 said...

well not everyone thinks like you weirdo

johnny1 said...

yall shouldn't be so quick to judge unless you really truly know that he answered the door and let her in other than that just shut up

johnny1 said...

exactly thank you

johnny1 said...

well im gonna be honest out of all the stuff that happened so far with nisha and her husband nini always confirmed it false so therefore maybe a naked woman did come to their house but I don't think he had sex with her he probably kicked her ass out and the other girl is probably just trying to get money

johnny1 said...

no this Is how it really went down it was 930 and I know that because I was late for work and I saw a girl wit jeans but no shirt on at the house ringing the doorbell and I was in traffic on northsire blvd thats the block they live on and I saw him open the door and he looked like wtf then the girl put her boobs all on him and he didn't really push her hard but hard enough to make her back up and she started pulling down her jeans and he just slammed the door on her and she kept knocking and when he didn't answer she look like she was gonna cry or she was crying and she put her shirt back on and walked off thats the real deal

johnny1 said...

hell yea she probably a hoe

johnny1 said...

wow ur sister is weird too no offense

johnny1 said...

none taken I know she is thats why we aint too cool