Monday, July 15, 2013

Princess Goes Way Overboard + Dark Rumors Are Starting Again

The nonstop war between NiNi and Princess is about to get bloodier maybe as a new song released by supposedly PRINCESS. We use the word "Supposedly" because although it sounds like her, many say then again it doesn't but regardless its a song called "Bomb Her" and she raps "I was fuckin with your nigga don't admit it but he it got his digits then I quit it I'm the best whoever did it, Your brats love me but I kicked they Lil ass to the side cuz they wasn't ready 4 how a real bitch ride don't trip I got them little bastards walking on a leash while I'm rolling up the kush I got them washing all my sneaks so Ima get into the kids bunch of dick sucking faggots uneducated and degraded ima drop them like a habit living lavish I'm established lay the work down 4 the cabbage that's my status getting karats like a rabbit I'm the baddest, what up beith nigga holla when your bitch is tripping out kick that hoe down to the curb have her tracks slipping out" Many feel that she went too far because she is involving innocent children into their beef and not only that but she seriously dissed them pretty hard, but as mentioned some say its not even her, but most say it is her, but the only reason why it doesn't sound like her is because she doesn't seem to be using professional equipment. Princess has been unavailable for comment, and NiNi hasn't responded to this song yet. In other news, its been a while since we've heard NiNi and "Evil" in the same sentence, but today a new video released by her from her "Grown Woman" mixtape a song called "Cadillac" and in the video its many dark things that would make even the toughest person freak out. Being that the video has so much dark and creepy things in it its not doing too well with fans...NiNi hasn't made any statements regarding this video as of yet.....

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

who talks that way about kids smh

johnny1 said...

chill with the dark rumors its annoying

johnny1 said...

smh she did go too far with that song and yes that is her

johnny1 said...

she gonna get killed son