Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tinashe Speaks On Drama + NiNi's Interview Sparks Controversy

Tinashe has spoken up on being called a murderer. She took to Twitter today to air out her side of the story and this is what she had to say "Ok first of all Im not proud of my past, or the person I used to be, but its many people who are against me and for that reason, I will always be swept up like garbage, I will admit that I wasn't the nicest person growing up, so whatever call me a bitch, but DO NOT call me a killer, because I never killed anyone in my life, that aint me, a stupid joke turned into a nightmare, damn I was a kid just doing dumb shit, no one died, someone got hurt, but I've spent 15 years apologizing and trying to do anything to make up for it, she is fine don't get that twisted, where the fuck did all this death shit come from, no one died ok, she got a dislocated jaw and a broken shoulder bone, and I did my time for it, and you know what, she forgave me, so that's all I give a fuck about, so you people can try to make this bigger then what it is, but you can't because babygirl forgave me long ago dude, so fuck off word to my moms on that!" Still people say she is being too cocky mainly because of her status which we dont feel is the case at all, you people are just stupid, but hey, thats our opinion.....Click here to view her mini rant. Speaking of her in a more positive way, she has just been voted the 2nd best PSR artist only behind Nini congrats, anybody over there jealous?  Sorry....In other news, today Nini did an interview and she caused some controversy with what she said (well only to the asshole people no offense because what she said we don't feel was bad at all, it's just true but hey, people always gotta find something to bitch about) Anyways she said "When you're coming up you have to change everything about yourself, you gotta walk eat speak how people want you too but now I don't give a shit, I done made it so I do how I want and what I want regardless I'm really not here to please anyone" Is that really that bad?

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

A Lil cocky maybe but no not bad at all