Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cyn Santana Speaks On Nini "I Miss Her"

LAHH star Cyn Santana opened up to global today on her short lived fling with her ex Queen N. She got emotional as she talked about It and here's what she had to say "It's so much to say about her I don't even know where to begin, it may have been short but it was deep in every way you can imagine" She then went on to say what she feels the reason was behind their split. "You know, this business is like that, you have so many commitments and projects that at the end of the day sometimes you just can't deal with anyone on that kind of level, and she also has other commitments on that level so that had to have been hard on her and I understood that" (she was referring to the fact that Nini already is married) She also spoke on her initial reaction: "At first I'm like huh? I thought she was joking, but her face expression told me she wasn't and I tried to ask like, what did I do, and she's like it's really not you, it's me I just can't do it right now I'm really sorry. I was hurt I even cried for a while, but I respected it. We still see each other we're still cool, we actually wanna hit the studio together soon so it's still love there one way or another and I'm happy with that, I'll always love her, I really miss her" She didn't cry throughout the interview it was just more of an emotional look. But Cyn is being blasted by Nini fans after its being said that she was paid for her interview which many think she just exploited Ninis name for money and attention and she was faking the entire thing. But Cyn addressed Ninis large fan base over Twitter posting "How dare anyone say I faked anything, I'm not fake if you really honestly and truly know me you know I'm 100% real all over everyday, but worse then that I would never fake or joke about something so personal to me, and I was not paid for that wtf yall thought. Grow up #GetALife" Still, many people do not buy it and feel that she us just using her relationship with the queen for publicity. Click here to check out her emotional interview and judge for yourself.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

Bomb ass couple I hate that they broke up way better looking then Erica

johnny1 said...

That wasn't fake wth is wrong with u people

johnny1 said...

I don't think it had nothing to do with her husband otherwise she wouldn't have dated her in the 1st place wtf