Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tay And NiNi Ends Feud

Looks like the bloody war between NiNi and Tay Tay is over. Tay (yes she's back, and has some serious stuff on the net about her, but read her blogs for all that )posted a tweet today that said "I'm not a kid anymore, and I realize that's exactly what I was acting like, my music and my fans are so important to me  and wars have never been a part of me since I'm a pacifist, but I allowed myself to fall into whatever the media wants to see, and for that I'm sorry. I'm sorry to the fans, my managers and I'm sorry to Nini and PSR. My actions were unacceptable and I realize that. Me and @Nini have already squashed everything, I don't know how it will turn out from this point, but we both agree it's not worth it. If the entire PSR Crew wants to jump on board that would be great and we can do this shit publicly, if not, I understand and I'll just stay out of their way #NINiTayTruce" Her statement was thought to be fake at first, but she confirmed it once again by posting a video of herself from her cell called "Not A Fucking Joke!!" question is, does the rest of PSR feel this way? Well some sources say those who weren't affected as much are willing to bury it if she personally apologizes to them like she did Nini, but others who she got real personal with like Miranda and her daughter or Demi and her son, will never ever ever ever forgive her or be cool with her regardless if Nini is or not. So looks like only nini and Taylor are being the mature ones (yup offense is meant) What do you guys think about Nini and Taylor's new truce which created the new hashtag #NiniTayTruce"? Even though Tay said that Nini is on board with this truce, Nini has not mentioned anything about it, so is this just a joke to sub on Nini and PSR? Possibly.............we'll find out though. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

johnny1 said...

Ugh ew

johnny1 said...

Glad they killed that it was getting a Lil too bad