Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ye Has Rant After Possible Kim K Kiss + Tinashe Posts Subliminal Message About Niq Niq??

For the past two days, we have been hearing (and seeing) Kim K sharing a kiss with Channing Tatum who she is said to be having an affair with. We saw pictures and video of the two sharing a nice pretty long kiss, and the Internet has been in a state of chaos over it, and today, NiNi's uncle Ye seemed to respond in his famous way, which is the #YeRant" Check out what he posted: "My lips ain't your lips, they're only for my lips and my dick you fucking pussy, I already know whats popping and next thing that's popping is your bones when I see you bro, niggas think cuz I made it I'm soft now huh? Try me that's my 2 simple words my nigga try me! #MyBitch" Many people seem to think that this rant is directed towards the Kim and Channing affair, but its really no way to confirm that since he didn't mention any names, but his rant has created the new hashtag #DivorceKimKAndYe. Many sources say they are on the verge of divorce. Is it true? Maybe, maybe not, we'll let you know, but the kiss is still unconfirmed it could've been faked. Click here to check out his rant. In other news, speaking of drama, is more drama popping off at PSR? Sources say that Tinashe and Cymphonique have tension with each other and its been tension with them since Tinashe signed with them. Today Tinashe posted this to her Facebook wall: "Dumb broads, get on my level, you cant even talk to me cuz you're at the bottom, fat stomach no rhythm need I say more? I don't care for you or your BS and that's word to my "neek" lol" That sounds like a subliminal message and what makes us say that is the fact that she said "fat stomach" (Cymphonique is preggo) and then she said "word to my neek" (neek isn't a word, but cymphonique calls herself "niq niq" get it "NEEK") We still aren't sure if she is actually referring to Cymphonique but everyone says she is, then shortly afterwards, Cymphonique seemed to confirm it by simply posting "I'm younger but I'm older, nuff said, lol" Which sounds like she is referring their age, Cymphonique is 22,Tinashe is about to be 26, and it sounds like she is saying even though she is younger,  she is much more mature. Despite all of this, we still cant confirm an actual beef. Tinashe is set to take over Cymphonique's world tour when she goes on Maternity leave in August, can that be the reason? We will let you guys know. Click here to check out the posts....
Ye

Tinashe

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

lol all that is funny to me

johnny1 said...

I agree thats why they all date famous guys so they can be popular

johnny1 said...

duh