Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Demi Gets Blasted By Ex + Lorde Drops New Somg

Demi Lavato is 22 years old, her ex bf and baby daddy is 33 and today he blasted her in the media. TMZ caught up to him who is a black guy named Joshaun White and asked him about their relationship. They began dating in 2009 and had a son that same year. This is what he said "Why you asking me about her, she's a bitch, matter fact dude bitch ain't even the word. First she got the worst "bleep" (pussy) I ever had in my life, she's controlling she's obsessive she's fucking annoying like word to my moms she the worst chick you can ever deal with...well besides that other bitch I dealt with" TMZ said "do you regret dealing with her or do you miss her?" He said "Fuck yeah and hell no I'm glad that bitch is out my life" Demi didn't stand up for herself but  that's what you have friends for and her PSR buddies came to her defense and trashed this guy. Check out some recent twitter posts: (KC) Nigga really @Joshaun you a pussy! Do you know why? because you will down talk your own baby mama just to get your five minutes of fame, what you think you big cuz you on TV?  my nigga HAHAHAHA" (Selena) Dude you don't deserve any woman or anybody in your life, you're acting like you're 5 years old but you look 70 talk about how you look before you talk about someone else, I step on you everyday,  you're like the bottom of my shoe" (Big Sean) "Yo my nigga where's your respect for females she got your kid man she's the most important thing right now, do me a favor bro say that shit to a nigga like me come say it to my face, say it to a man you fucking pussy, I'm sure you wont cuz you a fucking bitch nigga" (Nicki) @Joshaun, oh no the hell he didn't!" So as you can see Demi has much support from her label mates, which is understandable since she is never involved with no drama with them except that beef with her bestie Selena but that's all in the past. Click here to check out Joshaun's interview and click here to check out all of the responses (its at least 99 responses) In other news, like Demi its many PSR artists who aren't always twisted in drama and Lorde is one of them. Today she dropped a new song appropriately titled "No Drama" it features fellow PSR artists Tegan And Sara, and it getting a lot of attention. Its actually pretty good. Click here to check out "No Drama" by Lorde FT Tegan And Sara (all 3 are NEVER in drama so congrats to them)

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

very mature

johnny1 said...

that was very racist

johnny1 said...

no it wasn't cuz im a black man I just know how us black folks get down and that goes for men and women

johnny1 said...

lets not make this into a race thing ok