Monday, July 21, 2014

Iggy Gets Suspended + Is Headed On Tour

Damn Iggs already? She hasn't even been there 2 weeks yet and she has already been suspended. She isn't familiar with the rules yet so many fans are protesting that decision, but many feel that they are sure the rules are explained when they first sign with the label (that makes sense). Anyways, Iggy got in trouble when she bought her NBA boyfriend Andre Young to the label. To do that, you have to get the permission of the boss or in this case "Tina" But she didn't get permission. Security camera's captured the two go into her studio on the 7th floor (no they didn't do anything) and she played some of her new material to him. Tina saw that on the monitors and she told the man he had to leave and he did. As far as Iggy she did exactly what NiNi would've done (without the yelling) and told her that is not accepted and for a first offense you get suspended for 2 weeks and that's what happened. Iggy posted about the situation over her twitter. "So I got suspended today, I don't think I ever been suspended before, its alot of shit that I got to get familiar with, I take full responsibility I blame no one, so I'm gone for 2 full weeks, but guys I have a new song I'm working on with Jay Sean and the beautiful Kat Graham (wink wink lol:)) and that will still be released this week, and you still will see me for all the signings I have lined up this week.-Iggy" Andre also posted a Tweet saying "I never knew that wasn't welcome I apologize PSR" So Iggy will be back on August 4th. She also mentioned she will going on tour with Monica which will be her first PSR world tour. It starts on August 20th and begins in her hometown of Australia and moves over to the U.S by the end of August. Click here to check out her post.

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

if she didnt kno the rules she shouldve got cut a break tina think she's nini she need to chill the fuck out

johnny1 said...

its policy dude im sure she was told all that when she signed like johnny said

johnny1 said...

dont trip just get wit it you'll be ok next time