Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rihanna And NiNi Arent Getting Along, Why?

Two Sources point to another in-house problem developing and it all started with a post from RiRi who posted "I slave for you because you gave me a chance but I didn't need your chance I appreciate it but it wasn't mandatory please keep that in mind OK" A little while later NiNi posted 'You slave for who? sure as hell not me or for anyone or anything else besides yourself, stfu ma, really" Is that response to RiRi or is entirely coincidental? We don't think so but its possible. Sources say that its been tension between RiRi Miley And NiNi for the last 3 weeks, and Miley might've confirmed it with her latest post "No she didn't go there with queen really? OOOOOOOOHHHH I SWEAR I CANT STAND HER, BITCH DON'T GET YOUR SHIT BROKEN 4REAL!" So is it a beef between NiNi and RiRi? We'll let you know when and if we find out but until then looks like a threesome beef.....not good when they're all from the same circle.......stay tuned for more info.....Click here to check out the posts....

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

was that necessary and how do you know her shit js nnasty? Im just saying

johnny1 said...

Cracker lover

johnny1 said...

Wtf that aint even what this blog is aboutwhat the hell are ya talkin about

johnny1 said...

learn how to spell right bro

johnny1 said...

Lol very mature dude