Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ann Margaret Announces Devestating News + Its A Boy For Cymphonique!

Ann Margaret is really open with her fans and she gets very personal with them even at one time posting "Time of the month for me ugh I hate it!" She is pretty much the only celeb who lets her fan DEEP into her personal life and today she did it again. This afternoon she posted this to her Twitter. "Oh God why me? I was so happy, I had all these plans in my head, I was picking out clothes and to find out I had a miscarriage really hurt my hurt so bad. Blood was everywhere and I rushed to the doctor and they said that my baby is gone (tears) my heart is so hurt right now and even my bf cant calm me down. I cant stop crying, I mean I always knew it was a possibility my mom had one before she had me and I still my bro/sis to this day, but its one of  those things you think "That will never happen to ME" and it did and I'm just devastated. I guess GOD wasn't ready for me to have one or maybe I was too young I don't know. Fans, lovely wonderful fans you wont see me for a couple weeks, music, touring performing means absolutely nothing to me right now, I just need to be alone home and get over this and only time will heal. I appreciate all the support from you guys my label mates and especially my boss. The queen didn't approve but she was always there and she is the one who suggested I take off and I will I need it. Please respect my privacy I will see you guys at  the end of the month and hopefully I will be good enough to go back to performing on my tour. In the meantime, Kat will take my place, she's very talented please show her the same love you show me. I love you guys! :("  She has received support from almost everyone fans, other celebs, actors the whole non. Many people are so sad for her and we are too. We would like to say get well soon to Miss Ann Margaret. Click here to check out her sad post and click here to check out the responses from other people including the queen. In other news, not everyone is In a sad mood today, Cymphonique who is also pregnant is continuing with her self made created 'Baby Bump Marathon" and today she posted a pic to her instagram which show the ultra sound and shows her baby is really developed with the caption of 'ITS A BOY!!!" Later on she posted "WOW I always wanted a son! I don't know shit about boy stuff but my dad has 5 of them so ill ask him lol" She too has received much support and many congratulations but she also posted "Damn I'm celebrating and she's crying Ann sweetheart I'm your friend you can always come to me if you need a shoulder to cry on I'll be that shoulder :( so sad smh" Click here to check out the sonogram of Cymphonique's baby boy (No we still don't know who the father is, she's keeping that secret) She isn't the only one who is adding themselves on the "#Babybumpmarathon" Since miss Cymphonqiue started that Hashtag over 2,000 fans and celebs have been adding themselves to doing what she does, and Keke Palmer added herself today. She posted a pic to instagram which shows a small baby bump with the caption of 12 weeks! Keke also announced her plans to marry Evan Ross on her 22nd birthday next year February 12th and she is having a contest that will allow 7 lucky fans to be apart of it. The contest is not known yet but the details are available on  her site. Click here to check the details out and sign up for it

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

awwww I hope u feel miss ann 4real

johnny1 said...

cymphonique is annoying af I just had to say that

johnny1 said...

she just is

johnny1 said...

o...........k