Friday, July 18, 2014

Pregnancy Rumors Are Untrue

Yesterday a rumor came about Kat being in a relationship with Iggy Azalea and that the two are having a baby by artificial insemination. We also heard that NiNi was discovered to be pregnant after doctors ran a blood test on her and that its by Omarion's brother Ryan who she is said to have been having an affair with. Today BOTH those rumors were shot down. This morning Kat posted this on her Twitter "I just feel the need to address the recent rumor of me being pregnant. I am NOT pregnant, someday hopefully, but not right now. As far as my relationship status I am not with @MissIggy or anyone else, Iggy is actually just a really good friend that's all. So I would like everyone to push those rumors to the side now that they have been addressed. And on a side note, I'm probably the only one who will actually respond to my fans so if you hear something send me a pm and I will let you know the deal k :) buh bye Mwah!" Then a little while after that, Ryan spoke up over Facebook with a post of his own. He posted "I hear that I'm having an affair with NiNi? That's news to me, answer me this, how can you have an affair with someone u never met?? I know who she is, but I never had the privilege of meeting her. Besides I don't do affairs I don't get in the middle of anyone's shit, cuz u get in my shit U DIE (Just joking but not really) I would like to meet her one day and do a collab, might be dope, but until then never met her never had an affair wit her, nothing at all, so L.I.G" So looks like both rumors are untrue, so TMZ and Media Take Out are once again up to their media tricks. Click here to check out the posts from both of the artists.

No comments: