Monday, July 14, 2014

Iggy Azalea Joins The PSR Clique


"Who Dat, Who Dat, I-G-G-Y" Iggy Azalea has been signed to PSR this morning. She Posted the news to her official Twitter page saying "Officially #signed with the @PSRCREW 2day I'm just still thinking I'm in a dream or something only I'm not waking up :) Word to the real, I wanna say get well soon to my girl and my new boss the queen! Mwah!"  Iggy is most known for her number 1 2014 song "Fancy" and for her 2013 hit "Doin' Me" which features NiNi. Since NiNi is in the hospital Tina is the one who has power over PSR, and she is the one who offered Iggy a deal and she accepted it. Iggy was signed with Def Jam Records and she signed herself out and signed with PSR for a 3 year 3 album 2 mixtape deal worth 87 million dollars. Almost immediately, fans began tweeting congratulations and many of her fans and the PSR fans accept her there. She also said in a mini interview that PSR accepts her and she is already in the process of doing collabs with some of them.. but her main collab she is waiting for is of course NiNi. Sources say that she is ALREADY working on her first song off the label. We would like to say congrats to Iggy Azalea......

No comments: