Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NiNi Confronted By Crips

Yes I mean the real Crips. NiNi is about to head overseas to finish her tour but  this what happened before she caught the plane. (why the hell didn't you use your private plane queen????? If the other queen has one you sure as hell do too!!!) Sorry, anyway, NiNi decided NOT to use her private plane and go the public way (What is wrong with these celebs?????) She went to the airport and stood in line like anyone else (NiNi has said many times she wants to be looked at as a regular person, but really queen how can we look at you like that??????) but she didn't take her plane she took a public plane and she null get first class she got coach (seems like she is really trying to convince us she is human too) Nah not to us queen sorry. Anyways she ran into some guys at the airport and they were flagging their ass off with blue. NiNi was just waiting to get through with the other regular passengers and  these guys approached her and said "Yo you a slob!" She said "Excuse me? He said "You heard what the hell I said you slob lover" NinI said "fuck you,  what you tryna do bro like really you tryna get down I''ll knock the blue outta you my nigga fuck you crab!" At this point at least 8 guys came from nowhere and she said "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yo am I supposed to be scared of y'all Lil dick bitch ass lame ass no pussy getting ass kissing crab niggaz? Man you got balls right? touch me I dare all y'all put your fucking hands on me, bitches go head lay a fucking a fucking hand on me mark!" The 10 guys didn't say nothing they just looked at her. Then all of sudden the so called "Leader" said tell your nigga we wanna holla at him shorty,  you good but he ain't" She said "Nigga fuck you I swear he will kill y'all fuck with him your whole damn family will be dead" They didn't reply they just laughed at her, and one guy pulled out a blue flag and put it around his neck and said "Its Crip bitch fuck Piru" NiNI said Yo nigga,  you pussy black ass nigga what the fuck did you call me?" He didn't answer, Nini then went over to him and socked him and he fell HARD. Security at this point came and held her back and she screamed "I eat crabs for dinner!  lobsters too so who the fuck are you lobster or crab my nigga get with it you don't know me at all (Laughs) while she was being held back. The "Crips" were arrested for basically "Fucking with a celebrity" NinI checked her bag and shook it off and got on the plane. They all face 5-10 years for "fucking" with a celebrity. Before the cops dragged them out the airport  one of them screamed "Your slob nigga is dead I swear I put that on my moms" Looks like Cali is the only state that bloods and crips are cool with each other. NiNI got on her flight and let it go. But will Beith (Who is a very well known blood) let it go? Stay tuned and find out.......

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

how the hell do u know that?

johnny1 said...

Cuz im a damn genuis

johnny1 said...

you really don't know that bro

johnny1 said...

BUSTED!

johnny1 said...

how the hell would u know