Thursday, July 17, 2014

Miley Is Making Sure The Queen Isnt Forgotten + Selena New Album


Unfortunately NiNi is still over in London in the hospital fighting for her life, and while all of the PSR artists are doing little things here and there to show their support (like rocking NiNi shirts and whatnot) Miley is the one who is keeping NiNi's name BIG in the media. Her past 2 shows, she dedicated to NiNi, she also used her hologram, and always screams out "Get well soon to my queen bitch!" which sparks a blazing fire of cheering from fans, She also is rocking NiNi shirts every single day and every mini interview she does, she brings up NiNi in some way. She took a poem from the late Maya Angelou and posted it to her Twitter with the caption of "Dedicated from one queen to another #MayaNiNi" She also is posting tons of pics to her twitter of those two when they took pics together at award shows, and wherever else. We aren't aware of the queen having a 6th bestie we are only aware of the 5 she's constantly around, but maybe Miley is the 6th bestie as it seems like those 2 have been super "duper" close lately and she has been around the other ones alot as well when NiNi is with them which wasn't the case at first. If so that's cool. Recently she posted a picture of the hospital that NiNi is at with a small pic of her at the top with the caption of "#ShowSupportAlways" Miley's antics are working  though, because NiNi is still in the media and trust me Mi Mi (yes she calls herself that now) no one will be forgetting about the beloved queen anytime soon. Click here to check out ALL of how she has been proving her loyal to the queen.... In other news, "Get On Her Level" Selena announced her 3rd PSR album called "Get On My Level" this is what she said on her interview "I'm currently gearing up to release my 3rd solo album. Its gonna be called "Get On My Level" I chose that title because I feel i have grown and matured alot with my music and the level I'm on with my career is so much higher then many other men and women in my age group. I work so hard and this album is just my way to not get cocky but just to say I'm finally on the level I need to be and I finally made it. My fans in general will notice this album is very different compared to my older work. I'm currently going through a new phase in my music and i want to switch it up. Not  that my original style isn't good,  I'm so grateful my fans love it, but sometimes as you grow so does your music and I just wanted to experiment in new sounds and you will notice that change in this album. Basically I'm just a little more cocky I can say (laughs) My sound is mostly Hip-Hop, I'm a pop artist its in my blood, but I love all styles of music and since I have been doing pop nearly my whole life I figured I will do Hip-Hop, I love hip-hop  and I love the sound. I'm working with producers like Mike Will, Wiz Khalifa, Will. I. Am, Pharell and myself as well, it will be a brand new flavor and I think my fans will appreciate the change and growth in my music" The album is said to be 90% completed and it is expected to be released on August 2nd which is about 2 1/2 weeks from now. Stay tuned for more info on her album.....

4 comments:

johnny1 said...

miley go hang urself chick 4real ur annoying

johnny1 said...

we can never forget the queen miley are u retarded whether u do all dat or not no real fan would ever forget her

johnny1 said...

she know that she just tryna get attention for herself did yall forget her mixtape coming soon she wants hella publicity

johnny1 said...

yea i think so too