Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mona L Leaked + So Is NiNi

So the "PSR Curse" continues. Almost everyone at PSR has been hacked and their personal private home video or pictures leaked to the media. We all remember Selena and Justin or Ke$ha's lesbian adventure right or Cymphonique's masturbation in the shower but, Today a new video leaked featuring PSR bad girl Mona L engaged in a "cowgirl" position on NBA player "Marcus White from the clippers. You can tell its her due to her tattoos on her lower back/hip which is a green huge 4 leaf clover and we all know she has that. Yes,  people can replicate it but we don't think that is the case. The 3 minute video is said to have been recorded at a hotel in North Carolina where Mona just happens to be for her tour, and it was a video camera planted in the walls and some pervert recorded it and is selling the full 56 minute video for 2 million dollars. Sources say that this tape has severely embarrassed both involved and kind of ruined both of their careers, but more importantly, it ruined Marcus's marriage because he is a married man of 10 years with 4 kids so his image is not great right now. Mona is also involved with Lloyd as they both have confirmed it so her image isn't great either. Sources say that this is what both of the others had to say (Lloyd) I don't trust many people but I decided to take a chance and trust her because of what she said to me, but I blame me for letting my guard down "THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL!" (Jenna White) "OMG Wow you low down dirty son of a bitch!" Neither of these so called comments have been verified to actually exist though. Mona and Marcus are SILENT (Once again that doesn't automatically mean guilty) The video shows Mona (assuming) climbing on top of a man who looks like Marcus and......yeah......you know, thing is she looks bored like she isn't having fun and not feeling much, maybe coming up short down there Mr Marcus? (but who are we to judge) and she makes no sounds, but he is FULL of sounds. Click here to check the video out and judge yourself. (*WARNING WARNING WARNING* THE CLIP SHOWS NUDITY AND EXTREME SEXUAL SITUATIONS PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, DON'T HAVE YOUR PARENTS YELLING AT ME! VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!) She isn't the only one though, for the second time its said that NiNi has been hacked. A few pictures started floating around a little after "Mona's" video that shows boobs stomach and lady parts as well as a booty and its said that its hacked from NiNi's phone, but we see no tats and she has ALOT so we cant be sure. NiNi too is SILENT (Once again that doesn't mean guilty) Is this NiNi guys? Its hard to actually know because its NO face just body. The media is asking why take pics on your phone for no reason, so they feel that she is sending them to somebody. Here's our opinion: NiNi is married Dumbasses, she doesn't see her husband too often so maybe she was sending them to him its normal for a married couple to exchange nude pics of each other especially if you're away for a while, in fact its very common 98% of women do it so what the hell is the problem?? Sorry that was my rant, anyways, we cant be 100% sure that the photos are in fact NiNi but we will keep digging on both and let you guys know......*UPDATE* Mona and NiNi have spoken up. Turns out this ISN'T the media doing what they do best, its 100% REAL. This is what Mona said: "I mean, how can I deny something when its clearly there, I mean it was a personal situation and was not meant to be public. I apologize to all who have been affected by this very private situation and that goes for my end as well, it was a mistake it should've never happened and I'm sorry.... it was that "caught up in the moment" kinda thing and I never meant for it to get that far, it wont ever happen again that much I'm sure of" Sources say that she has lost Lloyd and she isn't happy about it, they also say that Marcus's wife has filed for divorce and custody of their 4 kids so both of them have ruined everything just for a one time thing. No other comments have been made, Marcus is still quiet. NiNi also made a statement....well more of a rant.....this is what she said "Those fucking pictures are old, like 2 years old no they weren't getting sent to anyone, not even my husband I just took them because I was fucking bored and forgot to erase them because of my schedule, but I tell you what whoever hacked my shit I swear you will DIE go head call those pigs arrest me because YES that's a threat you fucking bastards! I never hated the media as much as I do now, and if anyone of y'all say anything to me I might just RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF! So back up and stay back, I'm a bad bitch already but trust me ill give the saying of "bad bitch" a whole new meaning try me! Sources say that NiNi is working to get the photos of the Internet and she is also in the process of switching phones since someone has access to her current one and Mona is suing the hotel and trying to find the worker who recorded it. the hotel has not made any comments as of yet. For the first time ever the media isn't wrong. Out of respect for NiNi we are NOT posting the pictures of her that leaked, please don't ask. But you can click here to check out her full rant (Warning harsh language is used)

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

I agree its fat as hell damn