Sunday, August 11, 2013

NiNi Gets Offended On Her P-SPOT

Not trying to get XRATED here but yes I mean the actual P word that guys go crazy over. Its a well known fact that if you're a celeb eventually you're gonna get punked and roasted. NiNi has been both she was Punk'd in 2010 by Ashton Kutcher and she has been roasted at least twice on SNL (Saturday Night Live), most of the celebs shake their roasts off as most of them know what to expect already and they know its not real, but occasionally you'll get a roast that's just way too personal, and today that's exactly what happened as the SNL crew decided to roast NiNi but in a different kind of way and they talked about her female parts. It wasn't in a bad way although they commented that it looks like its fat and someone can get lost in it, but regardless, she took offense to it as she feels her private area should have never ended up in their skit. NiNi has not allowed me to post exactly what the skit said, but if you guys really want to know, you can check the skit on YouTube. NiNi issued a statement towards the SNL crew and she said "Look I accept your dumb ass skits most of the time because I have a sense of humor, but don't ever put my pussy in your mouth, I don't want it in your head, I don't want it on your show I don't want it anywhere that's the kind of shit that pisses me off, that's beyond a joke to me and I consider that disrespectful, so don't fuck with me on that level" SNL has issued an apology statement to NiNi and they said "Over the years we have joked around about NiNi many times and she's one of the only ones who actually can take a joke, our skit today was meant to be humorous not in any way disrespectful to her that's not what we are about, its all in the act but we understand If she took offense to it and we would like to apologize to her, as mentioned before we are huge fans of her and we would like her to appear on the show one day to help us roast people since she's like the queen of comedy and roasts. NiNi has not responded to their apology statement as of yet. Have you guys seen the skit, what do you think hot or not?

9 comments:

johnny1 said...

I definetly think it was uncalled for they have so many they could've roasted her on they didn't have to bring that up

johnny1 said...

I don't see anything wrong its just a damn joke

johnny1 said...

yea u wouldn't perv

johnny1 said...

well to me nini has every right to take offense she's a mother and wife im sure she doesn't want her kids or even her man to turn on the tv and hear other men talking about her spot like come on

johnny1 said...

yea that's true I actually agree with that

johnny1 said...

way beyond disrespectful Im a huge fan of snl but today I aint laugh at all cuz I feel it was really rude and im a man saying this, call me gay or w.e u want I just feel it was disrespectful period

johnny1 said...

if yall say so smh

johnny1 said...

damn nini sounded mad as hell

johnny1 said...

duh of course she would y wouldn't she be