Saturday, August 10, 2013

Keke Palmer Released From PSR

Last week, Keke released her album "BDAY" and it has done very poorly in sales only selling 200 copies which is something she has never done. Today, sources confirmed that NiNi was not willing to take any more risks with her and she released her from her contract which she just renewed not too long ago. NiNi still owed her 1 last pay check a tour paycheck and the amount her album sold, and altogether she owed her a little over 9.7 million dollars which she paid her. Keke was spotted leaving PSR and when paparazzi caught up to her she had tears in her eyes and she was crying, but she refused to comment at that time. A little later she posted this on Twitter "I had to go, she's just doing her job and I understand that, no hard feelings though I appreciate her training me and helping me the best she could, I will be off for a little while until I can find a new home" NiNi has not commented on Keke's release as of yet. It's a lot of mixed emotions from her millions of fans but How do you guys feel about Keke being dropped?

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

That sucks

johnny1 said...

I kno psr is happy as hell since she annoys all of them lol

johnny1 said...

She's whack anyway so goodbye

johnny1 said...

yall just mean as hell and don't understand good music unless its weezy or TIP or someone like that

johnny1 said...

weezy and tip is dope she isn't its that simple

johnny1 said...

w.e