Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nini Hates Dreadlocks!


Ok, guys bear with me, I know this isn't real news, but I promised I will keep you up to date with all things Nini whether big or small and this is one of those times where I am keeping my promise. So today a male fan asks Nini over twitter since she knows how to do hair, does she also know how to re-twist dreads and she replied "Not really, I don't like dreads, matter of fact I hate dreads, they are ugly to me no matter what color or kind of person that they are on, they are ugly to me sorry!" The guy took no offense to that, but now we know what she dislikes and we already know all of the things she likes from her last interview (Lemonade, shrimp, red vines, gummi bears, red bull, chinese food, ham, strawberries, dumplings, gumbo etc) now we just have to find out more things that she dislikes besides dreads. And her fans are already asking her that over her twitter, lets wait and see if she will list all of her dislikes for us. In other news, Nini has confirmed she will be at the 02 Arena tonight at 8pm over in Europe. We cant make that unfortunately, but a buddy of mine over there will be making it and he will be giving me all the details, and of course I will be giving it to you so stay tuned, and if you guys are going., have fun!

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

guess u wouldnt like mines then nini lol

johnny1 said...

its all a matter of personal opinion some girls hate em some love em depends on the girl

johnny1 said...

lol this really aint news but i appreciate him letn us know every little thing about her some people actually do care about every little thing no matter how tiny

johnny1 said...

yea thats called obsessed

johnny1 said...

thats the exact word 4 it lol