Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fan Upsets Nini!


A female fan whose twitter name is mz thickness, tweeted Nini asking her about her new album. She tweeted "Nini, when is your new album coming out? Nini responded "I Don't Know" Then she said "Oh come on Nini, I'm your biggest fan, you can tell me" Nini responded "Did I not just say I don't know, that means I don't know sweetie, so please leave it alone, I have a headache, I'm not in the mood for this shit" The girl replied "Please" Nini said "I'm done with this conversation, don't hit me up no more please, because you will make it worse and don't make me call you something I don't want to call you" It was apparent that Nini already had an attitude and it seems the fan made it worse. Over the next 20 minutes, the girl continued writing her saying things like "I'm sorry queen, can we start over" Are you there" Nini? After 6 tweets Nini posted on her wall "Man when you tell people to leave you alone and they wont, that just makes the problem get way bigger, I wish this dumb bitch would me the fuck alone!!!! After 2 minutes, Nini's loyal fans literally flooded the girl with all kinds of nasty tweets. One fan said "Bitch leave her the fuck alone, don't make me beat that ass, I did it to Kim and Ill do it to you" Another fan said "Yo shorty word up, keep bothering her when she told your dumb ass to leave her alone and it will be on between me and you, show some fucking respect you dumb broad" Nini tweeted "I dont need yall to fight my damn battles, I'm Not a child" But the fans kept going anyway and She received at least 5,000 mean tweets and not only did she stop, but she cancelled her page. It just goes to show you that you guys really have her back! Speaking of irritating people, Alicia Steps has made a statement today, saying "Nini I'm so sorry, its been bugging me and I really do apologize, I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me" She posted her phone number for Nini to call her, but so far we are not aware if NiNi called her, but we do know she did not reply to her statement.

6 comments:

johnny1 said...

damn people really go crazy over her i see didnt have to do all that to the damn girl jeez yall mean as hell

johnny1 said...

nini's crazy fans will kill over her so what do u expect stupid as hell if u ask me but thats how they are she should have known better thn to do something like that knowing damn well her fans were gonna fight back like it was their business

johnny1 said...

if she told them she dont need their help why the kept doing it

johnny1 said...

nini i hate to talk like this but other people wont be real with you because they are probaly scared of u but seriously u r kind of doing this to yourself, Your artists sent u away yes it went bad but they were going to make it up you shouldve let them everyone is telling u to go away and stay away for longer than a couple days fuck us fuck the shows just go rest and u dont do that, its nothing but drama following u now and u need to get away and im not being disrespectful ma im just being super real with you cuz i care about u u need to listen and leave turn ur phones off cancel ur twitter stay out of the spotlight let someone else take it 4 now ur runnin on empty girl

johnny1 said...

thats a real ass statement tho and i agree with it

johnny1 said...

whts wrong with u people one girl doesnt mean we all r like that that dont mean she needs to leave wtf r yall talking bout