Monday, September 10, 2012

D.Woods Says Nini Is On Her List Of People To Work Hard And Play Hard With


29 year old ATL singer/model D.Woods, the older sister of Young Money Artist Shanell and former member of the girl group Danity Kane has said that Nini is on her to do list when it comes to working hard and playing hard. She has stated she would love to be with PSR, but since Nini is no longer signing anyone right now, she says she's more than comfortable just doing a couple of songs with her, as she says they will quote "Change The Game" with her and Nini on the same song. She also expressed interest in performing with her on stage sometime and she would like to hit the town and have a girls night out with just the two of them. She said "I know Nini is a party girl, she's not a wild party animal which is cool because Neither am I, and I can introduce her to my scene and she can introduce me to hers, I know Nini, she's the coolest woman you can ever meet, but I just been so busy that I haven't even gotten around to kick it with her or do anything, but performing singing and partying with her from time to time is something I could definitely see us doing, and maybe I'll even bring my baby sister along too (Laughs)" When asked if she was referring to sexual or friendship she responded saying "What the hell do you think I'm talking about asshole, did I say sexual" D. Woods and Nini have been seen in many pics back in early 2010 and even recorded the mega hit song together "Boss" in the same year, in fact they were in so many pics with each other that the media speculated that they may be dating. But D.woods slammed those rumors down saying "No none of that, she's just really a fun person to be around and to work with, she knows her shit and she's dead ass with everything and that's what I love about her, I honestly wouldn't want to mess up our friendship for something like that, Its just not worth it" Shanell is another one who Nini was seen with constantly when Shanell was just starting out and while Nini was on Young Money, but since she left it seems they have not been in communication as much, but Shanell said over the weekend in an interview "No we aren't beefing (she was referring to the recent beef rumors) she's my girl and she knows that and she always will be" In other news, word is that Nini's homie Weezy has set Nini up with Buffy The Body. Word is that, Buffy showed up at PSR and told NINI that she wants to go out on a date and that Weezy is the one that set it, and that Nini got so pissed at Weezy that they aren't even speaking right now, Of course this all just a rumor, so if I can find out more info on it, I will let you guys know.....

11 comments:

johnny1 said...

cool

johnny1 said...

d woods is the biggest hoe in the game and thats prolly why nini stopped hanging with her

johnny1 said...

um i seriously doubt that someone would stop hanging with someone just bcuz they are a hoe

johnny1 said...

i remember them 2 they used to be everywhere together she was even at nini's 21st bday party back in 2010 i thought they fell out

johnny1 said...

yea me 2

johnny1 said...

i love that song by them i still play it to this day

johnny1 said...

hell yea that song go hard

johnny1 said...

i thought d woods was on PSR already

johnny1 said...

nah that was a rumor wish she was tho

johnny1 said...

yea shes way better than her sister its just her sister looks better lol

johnny1 said...

not really