Saturday, September 15, 2012

Carmen Amere And Christina Aguilera Post Apology To Nini



PSR artists Carmen Amere and Christina Aguilera both posted an apology to Nini on their sites. Carmen Says "I'm sorry boss lady, it was immature, and the behavior just was horrible and for that Id like to apologize real talk" Christina said "I'm so sorry to my boss, I acted a little immature a while ago and I just would like to make up for my actions" We still don't know what exactly happened and why they were suspended, but we assume for fighting and what we do know is that they wont be back until after Christmas, so that just put a big dent in their album releases and their paychecks. In other news, Cymphonique says she doesn't adore all of her co workers. She said "I have love for the label but some people, I wont name anyone, I just cant ever see myself getting along with because its nothing but drama with them and they are not professional, that's not a good enough reason to not like someone I know that, but its not just that, its just their ways, in alot of ways that label is like high school, gossip, talking behind your back, fights like it reminds me of being in school and that's sad" They tried to get her to name someone but she refused saying "I don't have time for any more drama right now" Many people wonder who's she talking about, we honestly don't care sorry lol. Also blood tests have come back for Dustin and Prodigy and its confirmed that Prodigy is not the father, but Dustin is, no comment from either one yet. Also, although Monica Spears continues to be dissed in the media, her record sales for her new album continue to climb and she has reached the 5 million mark which makes her double platinum so congrats to her on that!

1 comment:

johnny1 said...

lol johnny is stupid