Friday, September 7, 2012

China Gets Roasted + New Song WIth Lucci Vee+ China Is Robbed!




This morning, SNL (SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE) did a skit on little China and they said she is the runt of the label and she kisses everyone's ass to gain respect and the adults have her mopping and sweeping just to use the studio. They also said that she's pregnant by Justin Beiber and they will have a baby that looks like an albino raccoon. They dressed up as her and had a skit where they were begging Nini and Tina for studio time and they were smacking her around and telling her to lick their shoes clean before she can even think about going in the studio. It was funny and you can tell they actually calmed down alot due to her age. Usually they will use words such as: whore, bitch, slut, dyke or whatever else they can think of like they did with Miranda, but the only thing they called her was a munchkin and a runt. The skit was hilarious and little China had a good heart about it and said "Wow, I never knew I could laugh that hard, and its crazy but you would think you cant laugh when its you that's getting talked about, but it was funny to me what can I say? The faces and dumb voices they make are really funny (laughs) SNL has thanked her for not being a brat about it and understanding what their job is, Even her mom and sisters didn't take offense to it so that's cool. In other news, China was a victim of an attempted robbery about 10 minutes ago. What happened was: She was on her way inside of the label and a man walked up to her and asked if he can get an autograph and she said "Sure, do you have a pen and paper, I'm sorry I'm just coming in, I don't have anything on me" And he said "Yeah I got it" and he pulled out a gun and pointed it towards her. She put her hands up and looked extremely scared and said "Please don't kill me" and he said "Give me everything right now hurry up!! And she gave him her purse and her cell phone and he said "give me that bracelet and those earrings too" and she said "Please can I keep this,( she was referring to the bracelet) Then she said "This is my PSR bracelet, my boss gave it to me and its special to me" And he screamed "I Said Give it to me!!!!" and she gave it to him and then he said "How much money you got?" And she said "I don't carry cash, I have a teen credit card but you wont be able to use it" and he said "Let me see it" and she said "Its in my bag" and he searched through the bag and found it, then asked "how much money is on this?" and she said "I don't know, maybe 8 or 9 thousand" and he said "Can you use it at the ATM?" and she said said "Yes" teary eyed and he said "OK whats the pin number?" She didn't answer him, and he screamed "WHATS THE FUCKING PIN NUMBER YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL SHOOT YOU DEAD RIGHT NOW, WHATS MORE IMPORTANT YOUR LIFE OR YOUR MONEY?" She jumped when he began yelling at her and she said "Its 1998" and then he ran away. She ran the other way and ran to a pay phone and called 911 and told them what happened, and thanks to her description of him and the PSR security camera's outside, cops came and caught up to the guy and locked him up and returned her things to her which was the PSR bracelet, her earrings, her iPhone, and her pocket book which contained pictures of her fam and her teen credit card. They found out the guy was a registered sex offender who escaped from prison last night, and the gun he was carrying was fake, it was actually a water gun painted black to look real. He was booked and charged with Threat to a public authority figure, attempted robbery and escape from prison and he is being held without bail. China is OK but she denied to comment on her experience at this time, but promised to make a statement later. P.S check out the new song by China Ft Lucci Vee and Nini titled "Gucci Everything" check it out here

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

smh

johnny1 said...

this dont make no sense everyone is tryna rob psr people

johnny1 said...

glad she aint get hurt she was brave wit her lil tiny self

johnny1 said...

its good that she was smart enough to call the cops

johnny1 said...

a lil off topic but u know whats funy to me...how a lil girl like china can take a joke from snl but miranda who is 21 or 22 bitched about it and cried about it thats really sad i just had to say that

johnny1 said...

u gotta understand something dude they went real hard with miranda they made it seem like they were not joking with china and all the rest u can tell they were joking and with miranda u can tell they really wasnt there was truth in mirandas roast and thats why it hurt her feelings of course china aint gonna be hurt because u can tell they was just goofing and playing around with her

johnny1 said...

wonder y

johnny1 said...

that song is cool but lucci vee is beyond ugly ugh i wonder if anyone actually would wanna hav sex wit her

johnny1 said...

u really aint funny all men aint like that

johnny1 said...

All the men that I know are like that