Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cymphonique Backs Up Monica Spears


Royal PSR artist Cymphonique has stuck up for her buddy Monica Spears as she continues to get roasted in the media, in fact its so bad that its said that Monica cried about the things they were saying about her. Cymphonique said "I admit it wasn't a good thing, but I feel every one makes mistakes, that's apart of growing up, that's what makes you human, everyone deserves a second chance though in my opinion, and if she is trying she should be allowed to try" Monica has been out and working in charities and social events, many say she's trying to prove that she's changed, but her excuse is that she cares for the community. Regardless though, the media still continues to give her a hard time, let it go already people! In other news, Roc Nation artist J.Cole has stated he would like to record an album with Nini "Like real shit, a full album, like 20 something songs like a collab album, that would be dope set the streets on fire, she's like the dopest female artist out right now, and I would be honored to bang on wax with her" Says J,Cole. Also Khloe quickly slammed down rumors that she said she doesn't like Nini. Earlier, she was asked once again about Nini, and she replied "Just please stop asking me about her, I don't like to talk about her anymore, because everytime I do for some reason, I piss her off more, so leave it alone" Of course the media, said that she said "she doesn't like Nini" and blew that story up. But she made a statement saying "Lets get one thing straight, I never said I don't like her, I said I would rather not talk about her, don't twist up my fucking words, I hate it when y'all do that" Obviously the media who once gave her light and voice, are pissing her off and it seems that she is realizing that the media isn't your friend, as most of the time now she's staying out of the media, or at least trying too. Also Willow Smith says she wants to record a song with Nini, we doubt that will happen, but who knows!

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

they need to give it a rest already no one cares how u gonna downtalk somebody cuz they were a teenager get a life media people

johnny1 said...

im ready to hear more news on nini now i understand hes posting on psr shit and psr people till she gets back but 4 sum reason its boringhearing about them nini is more exciting to read

johnny1 said...

hell yea i feel the same way

johnny1 said...

me 2

johnny1 said...

good thing shes coming bak tomorrow