Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nini Confirmed To Perform Tomorrow At MIA!

Nini has confirmed that she will be performing at the Made In America Music Festival tomorrow. So far today, the artists who have performed there were: Meek Mill, Kelly Clarkson, OMG Girlz, Tyga, Lil Wayne, Breezy, Katy Perry and Rihanna. The festival has over 42 million in attendance on the streets of Philadelphia Pennsylvania and even though Nini hasn't told us what time she will be performing, we do know its tomorrow, so we cant wait for that! That's all the info I have tonight, but check me out tomorrow and I will let you guys know what happened at the festival! Peace! P.S I still haven't found out the deal with Nini and Keke but I'm still digging and when I get something so will you....

5 comments:

johnny1 said...

wish it was today this festival is awesome

johnny1 said...

ima definetley be there

johnny1 said...

its super crowded u cant even fucking move but the performances are great

johnny1 said...

go get em nini!

johnny1 said...

bet nini's performance will b the best!