Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nigeria President Is Facing Riots!



Its been a little over 3 weeks since I reported on the incident with Nini and the Nigerians at the airport. Since then, Nini has stopped production of all of her material in the country and it has caused fans to riot against the Nigerian President. Similar to Egypt, Nigeria never had a problem with Nini, it was just the government and fans are protesting for the government to make up with Nini so they can enjoy her material in the country once again. But the Nigerian Governement simply said "I hear my people, but I feel the main one who should be apologizing is Nini and America" That statement caused fans to throw bottles and bricks inside the Presidents house and office. Its chaos over in Nigeria indeed, but Nini continues to give them the silent treatment, and her mamnagement said "They don't feel they have a reason to apologize and neither does she, so I guess no one will get any apologies" In other news, PSR artist Monica Spears is facing much hatred in the media due to a Youtube video releasing of her and her friends back home in LA which shows them out late night bothering children and babies and even jumping and robbing women as they walked in the park late. The video seems to be more than 5 years old, and was recorded by a passerby back in 2007 and he threatened to release the video if she didn't pay him 25,000 dollars. Thinking he was bluffing, she told him "No" Afterwards, the video was released and although it hasn't ruined her career, it certainly has damaged it. The video shows her and 4 unidentified black females going around LA and robbing and starting fights with innocent people, but the worst parts come where the video shows the 5 women giving kids wedgies and bothering babies and laughing at them as they were crying and beating down their moms. "That video is ridiculous, I cant believe we actually support a monster like Monica, I say everyone should boycott her music and get her dropped" Said In Touch reporter "Crystal Watkins" Monica has made a statement on the video and she said "Guys, Its no excuse to explain my behavior, what I did was childish and very wrong. I want you to understand something, the video is 5 years old I was only 17 years old then, and I was still a child doing childish things, all I used to think about was partying and drinking and getting high, I wasn't even concerned with school. I was messed up bad back then, But I swear I changed, I'm older and more mature, I'm so sorry to everyone who was affected by my child's play" Her loyal fans of course, continue to support her, but the media, well that's a different story. Keep your head up Monica!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

next story please

johnny1 said...

exactly

johnny1 said...

monica dont worry bout the media thats their job we still here thats really all that matters honestly