Monday, September 17, 2012

Nini Pushes Up Her Video To 9/20

Nini has announced that her video for "Can't See Me" will drop on Thursday September 20th. The sneak peek was awesome, but now we get to see the full version 3 days from now, so many people are really excited about that. She says "Its different, which I wanted, and its set up like a movie which was Jay's idea, I think the people will like it, I love it" Make sure you tune into BET and MTV on the 20th to see her video. In other news, Nini is set to be in Middle Town, NJ at the Obama fundraiser at 8pm to raise money for his re-election campaign and she will be performing with Jay-Z for free as a reward for coming out and showing your support and donating. We are told its at least 90,000 people expected to show up and over half of them people are only going for Nini, but regardless the more people the better. We wont be attending, but we will do our best to get you details on it. Also Nini has responded to J.Cole saying "I like his idea, maybe one day, but probably not anytime soon for a full collab album , I just have too much to do, but a song together I'm down with, just get me a beat" Cole has responded saying "I'm always down for a collab, especially if its with dope artists" So maybe a new song from Nini and J.Cole soon!

3 comments:

johnny1 said...

cant wait 4 that video

johnny1 said...

is it just me or is jay sexy as hell in that video

johnny1 said...

yeah its just u