Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rita Ora Admits She Cried The First Time She Met Nini


Rita Ora, Roc Nation artist did an interview with King and she told them "The first time I met her, um I was coming from my hometown of England, and Jay flew me into the studio, I was a mess I had no make up on, my hair was messy, I just wasn't expecting to meet anyone that day, And he was showing me around the label, and here comes Nini with a red bull in her hand (laughs) I didn't even know she was there, and I'm acting like a typical fan, I'm like Oh my god I'm really here and she's standing there the whole time looking at me acting like a ass (laughs) she gave me a get your shit together look" And when I saw her I had to walk away and try to make myself look decent and come back and properly say hi, I came up to her and just started crying, she has always has been my inspiration, shes the queen of everything and in my opinion shes making the best music right now out of everyone. Jay was like, this is the queen, we real good and you will be seeing alot more of her, I was speechless, it was a wonderful day to meet her" Her girl crushes (No i don't mean sexual crushes I mean respect crushes) are on the rise from Rita to Rihanna and even Azaelia Banks has expressed that she has so much respect for her. Congrats queen, obviously you inspire many people. In other news, Nini has sent an email to all of her friends of Twitter and Google Mail, which said "Dear Friend, I usually don't email you, but I have an exciting invitation for you..Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NJ soon, September 18th to be exact. And we want you to be there! Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $25 or whatever you can, you’ll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us. I’ve had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times — and believe me — it’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Don’t worry about the airfare and hotel, it’s taken care of. And you can bring a guest. But the countdown is on — this opportunity ends at midnight" The email was sent out to all 25 million of her fans on her friends list and everyone was super excited that she emailed them, even though she mass emailed everyone which means used a computer to send out the same email to everyone, but they were still excited to have an email from Nini. We will be there queen!

10 comments:

johnny1 said...

Aww how sweet

johnny1 said...

i cried when i met her too i was backstage in miami and she hugged me i was about to pass out she smelled like apples lol she was like "its ok tanya just relax" she sounded so good and she said my name so cute lol

johnny1 said...

o....k can you say obesessed

johnny1 said...

i got her email came from nini@gmail.com my heart almost stopped when i saw her name lol now i see she sent that same one to everyone but im saving that email regardless just so i can make my friends and fan jealous that i got an email from nini

johnny1 said...

if they are her fans on her friend list they prolly got it 2

johnny1 said...

oh...yeah damn i aint think about that lol

johnny1 said...

u sound like a blonde airhead chick

johnny1 said...

she really do

johnny1 said...

i am blonde but in no way am i a airhead fuckers thank u very much

johnny1 said...

yea ur def a airhead lol