Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Alicia Keys Accused Of Stealing Nini's Song!


31 year old New York singer Alicia Keys has been accused of stealing Nini's song "Can't See Me" Alicia's song is called "I'm So In Love With You" and the beat is very very similar to NINI's song and the lyrics sound similar as well, she even has an unknown males voice in the song that sounds similar to Jay's verse. Its not hard to miss it, and soon as the song starts it sounds like you are listening to "CANT SEE ME" In fact, many people thought it was a remix because the beat sounds so much like it. Alicia has of course denied the allegations that she stole her song and she said "I'm not saying her music is not worth stealing, because we all know it is she's amazing, but at the same time, I really don't need to steal anything from anyone, its never been me to steal other people's material, I prefer to be original" Still why do the songs sound so similar? Many people place the blame on who's responsible for celebrities songs, which will be the producers, but even then if Alicia is a huge fan as she says she is, wouldn't she have known that the beat is identical? That makes people think that she did know but she was hoping nobody would catch it. Nini has not responded to anything as of yet, but Alicia continues to deny that she ripped off her song. You can compare the two songs for yourself by clicking here. In other news, Melanie Fiona and Ke$ha almost got into a fight at Ke$ha's show tonight but it was stopped by Fans and Security, and Melanie put a message to Nini that Ke$ha is plotting against her and PSR, not sure what that means, but I guess we will find out soon enough. Meanwhile the beef between PSR artist K Michelle and Rasheeda seems to be getting bigger as well but that's all we have on that. Also Richgirl is not joining PSR as Lynette, the leader has tweeted "I wish, damn I really do lol but I was talking about our album is finally about to hit platinum status sorry guys, if Nini calls us its definitely us and PSR" That's all the news, I have tonight, check me out tomorrow, Peace!

7 comments:

johnny1 said...

thats the same damn song, alicia stop yo lying

johnny1 said...

hell yea them songs are so similar she totally ripped her off

johnny1 said...

even the part where jay says "You niggaz wanna b me, cuz u see me on the tv ima spray em like grafitti they blind they cant see me" alicia says something really similar to that i think she said they wanna be me when they see me on the tv cuz theyre greedy but they really cant see me" or something like that its no question them 2 songs are identical

johnny1 said...

yup i never knew she was a biter

johnny1 said...

aint no difference in those beats its jst alicia added some pianos to hers but the bass line sounds the same

johnny1 said...

so she gonna get sued

johnny1 said...

only if nini decides too either that or she will make her share some of the profit that that song makes since its basically hers its just depends on what the artists wanna do some sue others just take half the money